Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by btober View Post
    ughhhhhh love the techno and where are you from it looks familiar
    caldwell. but that picture was actually taken in North Caldwell.

Comment

• Comment

• added some 5mm spacers on the rear for a little more poke.

Comment

• hmmmm poke! very nice!

2002 carbon black M3, status gruppe tuning coilovers, work equip 19x10 19x11, hammy lip, csl style bootlid, csl style diffuser, smoked corners, shadow grills

Comment

• Originally posted by fat-marshmellow View Post
            hmmmm poke! very nice!
            love it too. just wish i had some stiffer springs to keep everything in place. What spring rates do you run on your SG coils?

Comment

• i believe i have the 8k and 9k, dont remember correctly haha been too long. mine pokes a bit more then yours....you should see the bottom of my rear fenders after some shitty roads =/

2002 carbon black M3, status gruppe tuning coilovers, work equip 19x10 19x11, hammy lip, csl style bootlid, csl style diffuser, smoked corners, shadow grills

Comment

• Originally posted by fat-marshmellow View Post
                i believe i have the 8k and 9k, dont remember correctly haha been too long. mine pokes a bit more then yours....you should see the bottom of my rear fenders after some shitty roads =/
                idk how the hell you do that. im thinking about actually going even stiffer so i can get a little lower in the rear and not destroy my fenders.

Comment

• Me gusta!

Comment

• Looks awesome from the rear with the 5mm spacer and the wheels suit so well. Was bored so got rid of your foot and edited the photo a bit more. Hope you don't mind

Comment

• Sooo GOOD!

Comment

• Originally posted by -TMK- View Post
                        Me gusta!

hahahaha thanks!

Originally posted by Brucey View Post
                        Looks awesome from the rear with the 5mm spacer and the wheels suit so well. Was bored so got rid of your foot and edited the photo a bit more. Hope you don't mind

i love you man, i have no idea how to properly edit photos and that foot was annoying the crap outta me.

Originally posted by TruTaing View Post
                        Sooo GOOD!
                        thanks mang!!!!

Comment

• Car looks great. And I didn't know you were allowed to have those flags of yours in a NJ garage..

Comment

• tell me theres more to come
                            @ DEARSTEPDAD
                            Slow 'N' Soft Build : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1054474

Comment

• Originally posted by G3ARHE4D View Post
                              Car looks great. And I didn't know you were allowed to have those flags of yours in a NJ garage..
                              thanks. and theres a few of us up here that know how things should be done...

Originally posted by 7ate9 View Post
                              tell me theres more to come
                              there's always more to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCSummers View Post
                                idk how the hell you do that. im thinking about actually going even stiffer so i can get a little lower in the rear and not destroy my fenders.
                                it's such a hassle...i have the camber arms but no one wants to install it because apparently my car is too low....as much as i want to do it myself...i dont wanna mess with the diff to install them....smh...gonna do my silver carbon fiber trims first then maybe...ill tackle the arms lol......

Comment

Working...
                                X