X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope you can find a setup, i cant wait to see this

Comment

Originally posted by StatusRacing View Post
      Ksport/D2 may or may not actually be able to make an air kit for the Miata. You're going to have to call and ask, and wait a few days for an answer. Maybe even a few weeks. Their air kit listings are all jacked up. If you do go the Ksport route, get the Pro Plus. It's dope!
      I really haven't had any issues with their listings yet but I checked with them just to be sure and they do indeed make bags for Miatas.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Not a huge fan of bags on cars like this but I'm in for pics

Comment

there a local air ride company down road from me in UK called havair and his latest company show car is mx5, they do custom struts so each system is made for the car once he finished that he be able to sell you the kit best drop geff a line if you wanna know anything more

Comment

I have heard of people bagging Raceland Coilovers. I know they are a bit shitty but cheap. You just need to check on the diameter of your struts to see if the UA aerosport bags fit. Also like previously stated check the space where the bags would go, if it's tight you can always use a mallet to make a bit more space. Also check to be sure there are no sharp items such as screws, bolts, etc. that can pop the bag. GL, I've always thought it would be awesome to do this on a miata but I'm partial to bags.

Comment

don't mean to revive such an old post but for anyone still looking, here's a thread on a bagged miata on cr.net.

Comment

Working...
              X