No announcement yet.

From the Deep: Round 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to chime in. I've been seeing pics of your ride at different forums and love it.

Comment

• Car just gets better each time Mike,i was checking pics out of it on the main page the other day looks awesome!
      Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

• Originally posted by vwvortex
        And it still has terrible stance.

Once again, the dude copied a trend that's been beaten to death.

Where's my slow clap icon...
        I saw this on vortex about this car and LOLed.
        Wut?

Comment

• Oh HAI

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• sorry to be late but i will add, this car is sexy as fuck and that from US to France!
            i Love Jules!

Comment

• it looks pretty dope now but i think i kinda like the rust look better

Comment

• Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                I saw this on vortex about this car and LOLed.

the vortex is so fucking stupid, they see two people do it and its "beaten to death"

what the fuck do they think, that they invented that shit? people have been putting that on cars since before they were born

/rant

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                  the vortex is so fucking stupid, they see two people do it and its "beaten to death"

what the fuck do they think, that they invented that shit? people have been putting that on cars since before they were born

/rant
                  That's exactly what they think.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                  ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Working...
                  X