Eatin' Babies

Comment

<3

Comment

Before

After (Now with M moldings.)

Comment

[QUOTE=SeanDub;794]February 08

That was yours? I didn't even know that haha. Awesome turn around haha.

Comment

Comment

Neither of mine are super exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                    Neither of mine are super exciting.
                    Truth.

Comment

Before

After

Comment

Glad you made it over here Casey!

Comment

I was an OG on the original SW.com but Mike deleted my account and I have been a combination of tired, lazy, and busy.

Comment

o hai casey

Comment

My car has been through a few stages.

When I first got her.

I put some 17 inch Flik Wasps on her, a badgeless grill, joey-modded the headlights, smoked side markers, and some shitty lowering springs.

The Fliks got old and I found a local who was willing to trade me his 16 inch BBS RxII's out right.

I decided I didn't like the whole 'black' theme anymore so I went with more of an OEM plus theme. I went back to stock headlights, had amber bumper markers and got an OEM roof rack from VW.

Springs weren't cutting it for me and I was happy with my wheels and had plans for them so I invested in some coil overs.

A buddy offered to give me his old long beaches if I drove about 3 hours away to get them so I said sure. I rocked these for a while while I was doing my RxII's. I liked to LB's a lot but it just wasn't the style I was looking for on my car.

I wanted to give the RxII's some new life so I decided on painting them. Everyone I have ever seen refinish them has done black so I went opposite and did white. I took my 20% tint off with a steamer, got a front euro textured rub strip, 20/25mm spacers a GLI exhaust, R/C/R/C tail lights, swapped my black cloth seats for tan leather along with some other interior parts and some clear side markers. This is how she sits now. Next wheels will be 17x8.5 and 17x9.5 Corvette Sawblades. This is how she sits now.

Last edited by supercharge2go; 06-02-2009, 05:13 PM.
                              Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
                              2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

I love your car. Good choice on the sawblades, 17s or 18 are deffinatly needed to fill out the wheel well a little better. All in all, I think its clean and simple. Nice work.

Comment

Working...
                                X