• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up

Comment

What we are working on..

Comment

Hey man, I have a question about Recaro's, as you seem to know quite a bit about them.
        On the underside, there are these nuts with which you mount the seat to the rails.
        On my Recaro (a Recaro Modul) one of these has come of. Do you know how these are attached and how you can get a new one and install it back on? I can't seem to be able to figure this out.

Hope it's understandable, thanks in advance.

Comment

can you get me a few pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
            I mean those black rounds on the underside... You can see them here. The lowest right one came off on my Recaro.

Comment

ahh, iirc those are actually part of the frame. You would need to re-weld them into place or get a new base.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                ahh, iirc those are actually part of the frame. You would need to re-weld them into place or get a new base.
                Allright, re-welding it will be then, thanks anyway man!

Comment

seat parts

Hello!

This thread has helped tremendously in identifying my Recaros!

I have the LXB'S

I was wondering if I could swap the upper cushions for LS models? Do you sell the upper cushions?

Also need:

seat recline knobs. Mine are held on with a single screw.

Side RH\LH hinge cover plates. Mine say Recaro on them as my seats are aftermarket.

I am also looking at recovering them in a black leather like vinyl with red stitching. Do you sell the covers? I LOVE your work!!!

You can PM me as well!

Thank you!

Comment

Ron, great work man, im wanting to recover my Golf 5 GTi seats that i had fitted into my mk3 vw, do you have any links on how i could DIY a recover?
                    "wheel gap is like a VAGINA, the more fingers you get in the worse it is" .

Comment

I have another question man, do you happen to carry adapters as well? I'm looking for one for an BMW E21. Or do you know where to get those? Thanks.

Comment

omg i want those rx8 seats.

Comment

finished the houndstooth seats

Comment

Originally posted by Blevinator View Post
                            Hello!

This thread has helped tremendously in identifying my Recaros!

I have the LXB'S

I was wondering if I could swap the upper cushions for LS models? Do you sell the upper cushions?

Also need:

seat recline knobs. Mine are held on with a single screw.

Side RHLH hinge cover plates. Mine say Recaro on them as my seats are aftermarket.

I am also looking at recovering them in a black leather like vinyl with red stitching. Do you sell the covers? I LOVE your work!!!

You can PM me as well!

Thank you!
                            You would need a different back frame to convert to ls's. Hinge plates would be no problem, have knobs, and we do sell pre made covers. Ill copy all of this and send it in a p, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakuza Racer View Post
                              Ron, great work man, im wanting to recover my Golf 5 GTi seats that i had fitted into my mk3 vw, do you have any links on how i could DIY a recover?
                              diy recover would be hard, the newer seats are sort of a nightmare to recover with tons of clips, rods, airbags, and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by DDM View Post
                                I have another question man, do you happen to carry adapters as well? I'm looking for one for an BMW E21. Or do you know where to get those? Thanks.
                                Yes we do, just lmk what all you need and i can get you a quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X