WTB: 5x120.65 -> 5x120 Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 5x120.65 -> 5x120 Adapters

I am looking for adapters for these LMs that came off a Corvette for my e36. Not too picky on size, more interested in something cheap lol. Large adapters would be nice though.. 30-45mm would be cool but post up what you got.

IG: @_olliee

Just curious, why wouldn't wobble bolts work?

Comment

You don't necessarily need adapters for 120-120.65. It's only .325mm difference each way. You could just run spacers, but the hub bores/wheel bores match up to the hub and wheel.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Yes but I need large spacers anyways because of the high offsets so why not just get adapters since I'd be using adapter style spacers anyway? I wouldn't want to use wobble bolts with huge spacers, that would be silly. After 20mm, I always use adapter style spacers and at that point you can't use wobble bolts. And doing a mild redrill would be silly because I'm trying to sell the wheels and I want to keep them as an option for vette guys and they wouldnt like that. I also don't want to have to drill out the bolt holes if the bolt holes aren't big enough to accommodate wobble bolts which I don't think is the case but it does happen.

but basically the same reasoning as why e36 guys use adapters for saw blades.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          Yes but I need large spacers anyways because of the high offsets so why not just get adapters since I'd be using adapter style spacers anyway? I wouldn't want to use wobble bolts with huge spacers, that would be silly. After 20mm, I always use adapter style spacers and at that point you can't use wobble bolts. And doing a mild redrill would be silly because I'm trying to sell the wheels and I want to keep them as an option for vette guys and they wouldnt like that. I also don't want to have to drill out the bolt holes if the bolt holes aren't big enough to accommodate wobble bolts which I don't think is the case but it does happen.

but basically the same reasoning as why e36 guys use adapters for saw blades.
          I know what you mean, but .325mm, you don't even need wobble bolts.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Yo Ollie, give us a shout. We can build them anyway you like. StanceWorks discount as well. Bam.

sales@adaptecspeedware.com

Like us on...

Comment

Working...
            X