sup peeps newbi here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those wheels are cleeeean.
    Law 15: Destroy Your Enemy Totally: ...The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Comment

damn... lovin it!

and hmm' your from Miami, but your rims are screamin "Lakers"..LOL

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
      but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein

Comment

That thing is sick, you dont see too many purple RSs. Always a fan of slammed Hondas.

Comment

thanks on all the comments guys M.Burroughs thanks on the comment homie im a reall big fan of ur beamer kinda sad that it got crashed but i love it now fully rusted it looks dope im planning on getting on actually there is one just sitting in a parking lot just rotting away by my girlfriends house

..... as for pics i do have alot of pics of my car but that last time i toke pics was before i had the camber work done to my car so im sitting really mexi lol im going on a shoot real soon and ill be sure to post the pics up here

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Sick Fit! I love the wheels and the stance.
              Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
              2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

whas good towlie? shit looks killer man.. post some pics of ur gurls fit.. its sick too...

Comment

Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
                  whas good towlie? shit looks killer man.. post some pics of ur gurls fit.. its sick too...
                  wait, is it a black one? if it is we were talking about that car the other day cause my friends girl was like "i saw the cutest girl today in her little hooked up fit blah blah blah blah"

Ive been dying to get some decent shots taken of my car, let me know if you guys don't mind an extra tool tagging along

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

^yeah its black... i saw them when they came here to orlando..

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                      wait, is it a black one? if it is we were talking about that car the other day cause my friends girl was like "i saw the cutest girl today in her little hooked up fit blah blah blah blah"

Ive been dying to get some decent shots taken of my car, let me know if you guys don't mind an extra tool tagging along
                      yea thats my GF's fit i have some pics of it but their old she realy doesnt like to take pics of it idk why lol but here are some

Comment

Both cars are dope !!!!
                        Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

Comment

Nice Fit, repping the wang hard haha.
                          My website

Comment

love the wheels..

Comment

Working...
                            X