Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait to see the progress of this

Comment

I'll put some pictures up of this thing soon, gotta give it a nice wash first Also, any recommendations for springs?

Comment

Mind the bump! I'm ordering an exhuast this weekend, got some mad cash this week Any final recommendations for what I should be getting? I really appreciate the help and feedback!

Comment

^Any of those cat-back systems will give you a better note to your exhaust (I have the BSR cat-back on my 9000 right now) and the stainless steel is great. But I would still recommend a 3" downpipe, it's the simplest way to free up some nice revs and increase your spool-up, really gets the exhaust starting to flow much better right off the turbo.
          -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
          -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
          -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
          -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

if you have the money i would go with the BSR
            Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.

Comment

I think I'm going to go with BSR, is this a catback system? I can get the downpipe at a later time when I've got some more bones.

Our BSR SportFlow fits your car . Reduces pressure and gives a faster throttle response and a sportier sound.

Comment

To be honest its a better idea to go with a 3" downpipe first. they will work with stock exhaust and they help spool time.
                C5 A6 / / AMU TT

Comment

go with downpipe first then cat back it will work/ affect performance better
                  then ic and then do turbo to injectors and tune and you should have lots of power

heres a pic of my last 9-5 a while ago with volvo pegs on the car with painted black roof

Comment

Those volvo wheels look killer, not too different from the stock Aero wheels though. The engraved "R" is just a tasteful touch!

Comment

Updated original post with a photo! It's a cell phone picture but it's better than just looking at my avatar I suppose.

Comment

Not to be that guy, but there are plenty of forums to talk about conservative modifications (bolt on exhaust, lowering springs).
                        Just wondering why you chose stanceworks?
                        1973 Volkswagen squareback
                        1985 F250 4x4 T19 6.9
                        2014 Chevy spark
                        2003 Toyota Echo

Comment

u need OEM 3 spoke hirsh wheels
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by sweedspeed18 View Post
                            Not to be that guy, but there are plenty of forums to talk about conservative modifications (bolt on exhaust, lowering springs).
                            Just wondering why you chose stanceworks?
                            Because this site applies to a younger crowd with a budget that I can relate to. I didn't want to go to a forum with arrogant assholes with an infinate supply of cash and smug.

Comment

Originally posted by Baab View Post
                              Because this site applies to a younger crowd with a budget that I can relate to. I didn't want to go to a forum with arrogant assholes with an infinate supply of cash and smug.
                              Hmm, interesting.
                              I feel like the greater majority of members on here are just that.
                              1973 Volkswagen squareback
                              1985 F250 4x4 T19 6.9
                              2014 Chevy spark
                              2003 Toyota Echo

Comment

Originally posted by sweedspeed18 View Post
                                Hmm, interesting.
                                I feel like the greater majority of members on here are just that.
                                I beg to differ. I would go ahead and say the average age on here is around early to mid 20s, meaning not extravagant amounts of cash to throw around. What you do get here is people that like nice things and spend money wisely. No one is forcing you to post here.

Baab, stanceworks is a great place to discuss your modifications thus far. I am not sure what kind of suspension setups are made for saab but coming from the Volvo community I can relate to very little variety in aftermarket support. If you are looking for some aggressive fitment it would probably be in your best interest to go adapters/wheels. 5x110 is hard to find iirc

Comment

Working...
                                X