No announcement yet.

Low Strung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the car as is, looks like the PERFECT daily for a car guy. Spacers to flush fit them rimz and itd be awesome.

Comment

I'd search for some other OEM wheels in the same sizes because those are the most ugly wheels BMW has ever produced.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        I'd search for some other OEM wheels in the same sizes because those are the most ugly wheels BMW has ever produced.
        I love 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
          Im gonna have to disagree with you haha.

Comment

They are a bitch to clean but I like them. They fit very well with the look of the car.

Comment

What kind of camera are you using??
              Great pictures!
              http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

thank you very much. My fathers brand new D90. It's setup the way it came out of the box (Auto mode as I haven't really figured out all the little setting with it). I then use PS to clean them up slightly and bring out slight detail.

Comment

Nice ride bro

Comment

Originally posted by Burn535i View Post
                    thank you very much. My fathers brand new D90. It's setup the way it came out of the box (Auto mode as I haven't really figured out all the little setting with it). I then use PS to clean them up slightly and bring out slight detail.
                    Pics came out great again...I gotta D40... I was just wondering..
                    http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

I think its great! I love all of BMW's OEM wheels. The majority of them are sweet. And yeah like it was said, thats pretty low for not bein on coilovers.
                      SeenItcrew.com

Comment

damn thats clean, especially when you take into consideration thats its a 94

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Flacco View Post
                          I think its great! I love all of BMW's OEM wheels. The majority of them are sweet. And yeah like it was said, thats pretty low for not bein on coilovers.
                          Yea the stance while not being on coilovers kinda makes me worry about the sturdiness of the suspension. I hear all different sorts of creaking sounds every now and again at low speeds, and being that the car is very new to me, I jump to the worst conclusions. I am not very familiar with the e36 yet, and get quite paranoid about it making noises.

Comment

so sad e34 had to go
                            loved it soo much

Comment

http://edgemotorworks.com/index.php?...d=24&Itemid=55 check this out bro, it helps a ton.

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Damn, I really liked your e34. But this looks hella clean. I say spacers and you're set for DD status.

Comment

Working...
                                X