E36 323i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 323i

Picked up my 3rd E36 323I last month cheap in abit of a sorry state but had all the things on it that i wanted so saved my self some money there. The car had a M50 manifold,coilovers came with m3 front and rear bumpers just need spraying and fitting.

What it looked like when i got it.

The car already had jamax coilovers on so 1st thing was to cut bumpstops remove helper springs a wind down. remove the number plate and make a delete strip

Next was to get the M3 front bumper Sprayed and fitted

Then i got some 25mm spacers for the rear and added as much camber on stock arms as i could and rolled my archs so i got the car looking like this.

Time for some NEW WHEELS went and picked up some z3m wheels the fronts are 7.5j not sure on the et rears are 9j et8. I found them on ebay, they were is the same town as me so got straght on the phone to him and said i will take them on the day i get paid. as soon as i picked them up i got some 205 45 r17 for the rears and 205 40 for the fronts. Any way they took abit of work to get them to fit i put the 25mm spacers on the front and rolled the front arches the rear's i had to roll as much as i could but the rears rub on the bumper and abit on the arch.

Last edited by christop'sbmw; 08-29-2011, 03:56 PM.

What's up with the pic where the wheelwell is all muffed up?

Otherwise, looks dope status dood.
    Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

The wheel arch was rather rusty and the wheel just destroyed it. I got a repair arch last week so when i get time i will get that sorted

Comment

Last edited by christop'sbmw; 09-01-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I like it, lots of camber but thoes arches are fucked up! haha

Comment

Small update. riped the N/S headlight apart to use it for a air intake feed for more power will have some new headlights coming soon tho.

Comment

I wrote off a Renault 5 that looked just like that a few years ago, lol. I think the roadstars are possibly my favourite OE wheel, look so good. Needs a set of rears all round though.
              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
              Internet high five for you.

Comment

yea im on a hunt for a set of rears for the front.

Comment

Sitting really well man, like it alot! But damn they are some crusty arches! Where are you based?
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Won't you just get a load of spray/water in the headlight assembly when it rains with the glass removed? Sounds like a sure-fire way to destroy a headlight! Wouldn't you be better off routing some ducting down behind the headlight and into the brake air duct in the front bumper??

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                      Sitting really well man, like it alot! But damn they are some crusty arches! Where are you based?
                      Yea they are bad got the car booked in on the 23rd to have them done. im located in devon
                      Originally posted by aj_mckay View Post
                      Won't you just get a load of spray/water in the headlight assembly when it rains with the glass removed? Sounds like a sure-fire way to destroy a headlight! Wouldn't you be better off routing some ducting down behind the headlight and into the brake air duct in the front bumper??
                      No it's fine no water can get onto the bulbs so every thing stays nice and dry. My air filter is sat right behind the headlight so i get ram air were it is.

Comment

Update Time
                        the arch has been fitted and rolled is going back in for spraying tomorrow, also the bumper is being fixed as it has some small cracks.

Any way picture time.

My mate fixing my bumper

Comment

Working...
                        X