X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be the final set up.

B5.5 Passat Wagon, 69 Squareback, 67 Beetle, 72 Notchback

Comment

Love these tanks. But if it were up to me, I'd hide the compressors. The whole thing would just look so clean if all you saw were the tanks.

Comment

Looks nice!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Actually I think hardlines sticking out would give it a different feel to it, kinda cool maybe, I'd go with hard lines, but that's me.

I have a question anyway, since I'm actually unfamiliar with air.
          Is it possible tu ride with the bags full, or do I have to run it low all that time? It's not easy to run air in a place where the streets are bad enough to not let you run rims bigger than 19", now it would be kind of overkill to run air if you're gonna scrape + kill your suspension.
          Last edited by mexMan; 12-01-2011, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
            Love these tanks. But if it were up to me, I'd hide the compressors. The whole thing would just look so clean if all you saw were the tanks.
            Yeah I know what your saying, I did try to hide them but I couldnt find room without them way to close to each other, and the heat factor also.

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
              Looks nice!
              Thanks

Is it possible to ride with the bags full, or do I have to run it low all that time? It's not easy to run air in a place where the streets are bad enough to not let you run rims bigger than 19", now it would be kind of overkill to run air if you're gonna scrape + kill your suspension.[/QUOTE]

This is my first Air bagged car & im still Yet to even drive it on Air lol !!
              So I cant really answer that sorry .

Comment

Originally posted by mexMan View Post
                Actually I think hardlines sticking out would give it a different feel to it, kinda cool maybe, I'd go with hard lines, but that's me.

Is it possible tu ride with the bags full, or do I have to run it low all that time? It's not easy to run air in a place where the streets are bad enough to not let you run rims bigger than 19", now it would be kind of overkill to run air if you're gonna scrape + kill your suspension.
                You can ride around with full pressure in your bags but your car will ride pretty harsh. If you wanted to drive higher, I would recommend making your ride height around stock. That way the struts won't be close to maxing out and you'll get a nicer ride. You can adjust the pressure in your bags while your driving so I wouldn't worry about driving super high all the time.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Hardlines correctly fitted now.

Im Still finding my car at 60-70 psi each morning,Im going to run braded line from bags to tanks using copper harldine under the car in the next few months.

Comment

The tanks came out great. As far as hiding the compressors, have you thought about doing a false floor? When it comes time to do audio upgrades, you can use the false floor to flush-mount the sub and hide your amp(s).
                    StatusRacing.com
                    Configure YOUR Seat Here
                    Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                    Email: sales@statusracing.com
                    Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by StatusRacing View Post
                      The tanks came out great. As far as hiding the compressors, have you thought about doing a false floor? When it comes time to do audio upgrades, you can use the false floor to flush-mount the sub and hide your amp(s).
                      I've got no interest in Hiding the compressors.False floors allready in too.

Comment

looks killer! the setup has a lot of potential for leaks though. usually when designing any sort of pressurized system you want to use the least amount of connections and fittings. before replacing the lines to your bags with braided stuff i would check all the fittings in the trunk. get something like snoop if you wanna be really accurate or just soap and water if not

Comment

EOI

If you're looking for a one of a kind Air tank set up this has to be it .

Just seeing if anyone's interested in these bad boy's as they are sitting in my shed collecting dust.
                          I have plans too install them in my Passat B5.5 Wagon in a year or two but by then I'll prob have a different set-up idea.

As the build thread shows these were built to last and are top quality many many man hrs involved

cheers
                          Last edited by vdubin; 01-30-2014, 11:05 PM.

Comment

bump up

Comment

how much you after for the tanks? clean setup by the way man

Comment

Shed ornament : / , , , , For Now
                                Last edited by vdubin; 07-29-2015, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X