Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.:: NEW SHOES - 19x10.5 & 19x13 - DECISIONS, DECISIONS ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys say Roti Forged Race over Roti Concave?

Comment

I was told by a few who have gone this route to order the wheels now to the specs that I want, then build the widebody around them - how do you guys feel about that decision?

As it stands, Roti Rocs are my choice, in 19x13 and 19x11 - ceramic of polished faces.

2nd choice would be work meister S1 same setup

Comment

Edit : any other badass wheel that I am missing other than the ROCs and Works?

Comment

So far Roti Rocs followed by Work Meister S1 :

Do you guys have any other suggestions for a wheel that I am missing that would fit into the same category of the above, step lip, lighter weight, high class?

Id like to get these ordered now, just need a final decision on which way to go as they will stay once they are on the car

Comment

DPE SP-SC10 (SUPER CONCAVE)

Hell yeah
            "Only mom can judge me"

Comment

You have any interest in VIPModular wheels?

Food for thought...

Comment

Thanks but no interest in VIP Mod, they dont have a wheel with the look I am attempting to go for.

UPDATE : After researching, work wheels in 19" wont clear my bbk - Roti can build anything, so they recommend 19 x 11 and 19 x 13.5 3 piece forged race ROCs

Before I write this check, does anyone have any other recommendations on a badass wheel for my car, something that I missed perhaps?

Comment

just wondering the ROC's, or TMB's?

Comment

The ROCs, originally I liked the TMBs but after consideration they had more of an Audi feel and less of a track or classic look

Comment

i would way rather have the tmb's.
                      the roc looks way to much like futuras, thinking of it i would rather build a wide set of futuras then having the roc's.

and are you saying they have a audi feel, because this car is killing it.
                      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

^
                        This

The TBm's are becoming more and more popular ,but imo the ROC's look like a standard 5 spoke wheels.

They sort of remind me of stated above Futura's or slips but with a custom lip and offset.

both are ver dope wheels and i cant wait to see what set you get.

Comment

Thanks fellas, and agreed on everything that you said...TMBs were my original choice, and that Audi is super sick - as are all of the cars running TMBs, but with the HP/gtr fenders/widebody and cage / track mods for this year I feel the TMBs sawblade design may look a bit out of place on my car

Do they make futuras in 13.5" barrels?

Any other wheels that could be made in the sizes I want - something im missing?

Comment

SJC has been used - BEEOTCHs M3, looks sick, and could just go ahead with that design even though its been done, its a classic clean look

Comment

What about German Wheels.

Look on their site and maybe you like one of their designs.
                              http://www.germandiamonds.de/index.p...cm0v1o0oicf7i1

They make every Size and offset. Better to look in the gallery as many Pics of their single wheels are shit.
                              The Company is the former Carline Factory.

I would go with a Concave design, but no widebody.

And yes you can get Barrels and Lips to get 13,5 Futuras (5,25 Lip with 8,25 Barrel)

And Big Props of your car looks sick for a Beemer.
                              Do you know the Automote White M3 with Asantis you can find it in youtube... for me this one looks sexy as hell!

Comment

Thats the car but no Step lips as you can see. Still sexy as hell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obMiBbkJ4Xc&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obMiBbkJ4Xc&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X