FS/FT: NE: 2007 Suzuki GSXR-600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: NE: 2007 Suzuki GSXR-600

Up for sale is my 2007 Suzuki GSXR 600. The bike itself has about 8,000 miles. Im looking to sell it or trade it for a daily driver, I want to trade for something that's AWD but Ill consider any offer. Bike is a head turner and not your everyday Gixxer. It doesn't have cosmetic damage, just a few rock chips but nothing serious. I'm selling it because I have a baby on the way and I need a daily driver since my other vehicle is a built Evo that smells like E85 I had put the bike up for sale before but it was not running because the engine had blown and I kept receiving low offers for it . It will be at the shop next week and will be getting a whole new engine. I will have receipts for all the work done.

Call/text: 402-714-7692
    PRICE: $6000, please keep in mind the parts, paint and mileage. KBB has it priced at about $5500.
    Low ballers stay away, please do not comment on my thread if your not actually looking to buy or trade

Parts
    Pearl white paint
    Shorty levers
    Yoshimura slip on exhaust
    Power Commander
    Rear brake for stunting
    HID kit
    Tires are pretty much new
    Sick innovation cage
    Heavy duty chain
    After market Sprocket (+5/-1)- I have an extra sprocket that is similar to the stock set up that I can switch out
    Rear seat and cover included

[/QUOTE]

bumpp

Comment

Are you sure its +5/-1 and not the other way around? What happened to the engine?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

WOW!! It looks wonderful, there is certainly some secrets in psn codes, http://codesgen.com/psn it has ever growing demand, People look for it every minute all around the world. I too explored the same and got to know some amazing facts about online live psn codes. and I now am a big fan of psn gaming.

Comment

Wow, This is one the best bike made by Suzuki and I really loves that bike. PSN is one of the biggest gaming platforms. PSN Network’s services are dedicated to an online marketplace, a premium and paid subscription service for enhanced gaming and social features with wonderful graphics, and get them all here for free, what more you would expect PSN Card Codes Free. Its all available on the single website. Our offers are very easy to complete and within a minute you will be able to earn desired PSN Codes to fulfill your wish to compete in all PlayStation online games. It's amazing to play PSN games online and I would love it to share it with everyone.

Comment

psn code generator to enter into this you have to enter valid email address.Then only you can able to connect to psn page
            You try this link.
            psn code generator

Comment

Working...
            X