Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Adaptec Speedware - Dedicated to Fitment

Like i said, i got the info i got from my boss so i in no way said it was 100% truth, just what i was told. a refund or credit, same thing. also you mention that we should've had hub rings done and already sent. we dont have a set day, it was a time frame. we will not set up a machine to make 1 set of hub rings, period. im just trying to get to the issue so we can sort it out. call the shop 775.351.1000 to get it handled.
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Quote Originally Posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
    Like i said, i got the info i got from my boss so i in no way said it was 100% truth, just what i was told. a refund or credit, same thing. also you mention that we should've had hub rings done and already sent. we dont have a set day, it was a time frame. we will not set up a machine to make 1 set of hub rings, period. im just trying to get to the issue so we can sort it out. call the shop 775.351.1000 to get it handled.
    Of course you don't make them on a set day. The time frame I was given was the week of June 3-7 as you had several other orders also waiting to be done. Would have been nice to get a call letting me know there would be another 3-4 week delay.

You know the issues now. Send the correct lugs so I can move on. Have a tracking number sent to me by the close of business today.

Still no reply or confirmation...

Brad, you've been active on the forum all day today. What's going on? I'm not able to call while at work. You know what needs to be done: send the correct lugs with a tracking number.

How much can one company fuck up?

I was sent a tracking number on Thursday. No contact about it... no e-mail, phone call, message board contact, nothing. The package arrived today.... and it contains nothing of use.

I was sent 4 hub rings, which are loose as hell on both sides. You must have just eyeballed these things and called it close enough. They're useless for centering a wheel.

And get this... STILL no lugs!

I'm sick of your shit. The credit card charge has been reversed.

I would like to give a shout-out to justforwheels.com. I ordered a set of hub rings from them last Wednesday in anticipation that Motorsport-Tech would continue to screw me. They arrived on Monday and are dead-nuts perfect. Not a bit of play with them at all. If you ever need hub rings in odd sizes, I highly recommend doing business with them.

Dude idk what the deal is but I've had nothing but good fortune with MST stuff. From adapters to redrills, and yes, hub rings as well, always been good stuff and used for a few years now without any issues.
    instagram : demrimz
    StatesideWheel

I'm not the only one. Got to talking with a friend about this, and it turns out he had similar problems. Adapters showed up after 2 months with the wrong center bore size and had to send them back. He later ordered an extra which took just as long. He was also never sent the correct hardware.

Footed the bill for correct lugs today and got the wheels installed... but not before one last screw up from Adaptec. One of the 20 short head lug bolts was 12x1.25 and not 12x1.5. Ended up trimming the top off one of my stock bolts to get these things on.

It's unbelievable how badly you screwed up...

Quote Originally Posted by harlerocco View Post
    Dude idk what the deal is but I've had nothing but good fortune with MST stuff. From adapters to redrills, and yes, hub rings as well, always been good stuff and used for a few years now without any issues.
    lots of people have, not sure what happened but he wasn't dealing with me so i don't have full story. I try and help anyone out that i can. oh well, glad its over regardless.
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

I've ordered more than a dozen adapters from Motorsport, they've always been awesome for my stuff. I can't really go bargain bin for 5x108 adapters, so they've been a great partner in all of my cross-fitments. Thanks Junior and team.
    My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

I'm also very happy with you guys!

They were direct fit. No issues at all!
    4x100 --> 5x108

- '89 E30 M-Tech 2
    - '10 TT RS
    - '13 A3 SB

that car is so money

h20i weekend

Can you make me a (2) small tapered spacers based on these dimensions?

http://www.jegs.com/SizeCharts/TaperedRodEndSpacer.html
    A = 16 mm
    B = 18 mm
    C = 23.5 mm
    D = 33 mm

Last edited by D Unit; 10-07-2013 at 01:03 PM.

it probably wouldn't be worth the set up. i'll send it to my boss