• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread needs more love.
    [RIGHT][URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/kiet_lu/"]

Comment

+1600 :P
      Ill stop whoring my 9k though, I finially started workin on my 900 again so hopefully that will be gracing these pages as a running car soon!
      Originally posted by JC.
      'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Hello! Don't know if it's good enough, but here's my modded 9000CD:

and 9000CSE Aero Italian Edition:

Hope you like 'em
        PERKELE!!

Comment

Ooh I dig the CDE on Borbets. I've always thought those wheels are perfect for 9ks. Aero looks good too, what is it lowered on?
          -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
          -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
          -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
          -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

Shame that the Borbets were too small for a car this size..
            Here in Finland you don't have that much options for 4*108 rims :/
            VERY rarely you see 17" with that lug.
            Aero was done with cut Aero springs in front and cut HL springs in the rear. Surprisingly good to drive..of course the 3" exhaust system hit the tarmac now and then.
            CD has now about 2" of ground clearance because of the exhaust system. During the winter it's gonna get lightened and tuned up more (now 270bhp and limited torque of 450 Nm)
            PERKELE!!

Comment

^I hear you there, I'm still having a bitch of a time trying to find wheels for my Aero. All you can really do is get adapters, but then you need to find wheels with just the right offset -- super high.
              -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
              -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
              -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
              -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

Is the aero on the Borbets too? and did you widen your steelies your self?
                Originally posted by JC.
                'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

local pnw saab. Wish it was lower with different wheels, but it has 300+ hp, so it's better than nothing.

sigpic
                  GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Originally posted by Curt_pnw View Post
                    local pnw saab. Wish it was lower with different wheels, but it has 300+ hp, so it's better than nothing.
                    This car is awesome. There is another Viggen wagon from the eastside that is pretty hot, too.
                    My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Originally posted by soab View Post
                      Is the aero on the Borbets too? and did you widen your steelies your self?
                      15" steelies on the Aero. Widened by my friend. 16x10" offset -12 and 16x9" offset -5 on the CD
                      PERKELE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Svenska94Aero View Post
                        ^I hear you there, I'm still having a bitch of a time trying to find wheels for my Aero. All you can really do is get adapters, but then you need to find wheels with just the right offset -- super high.
                        Yup. Then you get wheels with a super high offset, but order the adapters at exactly the wrong time for the company making them. Then you wait for months and they never get made. Then you have to sell the wheels so you can put tires on the stock ones because they're showing cords and you need to drive the car to work.

Le sigh.
                        1996 Saab 9000 Aero

Comment

This thread makes me miss my old 9000 Aero

Comment

Figured I'd contribute, even though I don't have anything too special to show off ahah... Bone stock 2005 9-3 Linear except for plasti-dipping the black trim to get it back to black, a missing driver's mirror, and blown factory amp. Just trying to keep it clean. Got H&R springs coming in next week so I'll probably edit this post and throw up some after pictures.

(Very soon after I got it, before any plasti-dip)

(After plasti-dipping... Cleans it up a lot, IMO)

Comment

There reallly needs to be more going on in here! I want a 92x like no tomorrow.....
                              Cactus Green B5 A4.

Comment

She made 401hp and 503wtq last time she was on the dyno.

Not the best of pictures but this was before I got my DSLR.

Comment

Working...
                                X