Thread: Stanceworks app??

Default Stanceworks app??

So who else thinks there should be a stanceworks app?? It would make browsing the site alot better on a mobile device IMO

Look up the Tapatalk app.

X2 tapatalk works extremely well with this site.

Quote Originally Posted by coconutt View Post
    Look up the Tapatalk app.
    +1

Tapatalk.

If you have no critics, you'll likely have no success.
    Instagram: @psuuuuu

didn't know tapatalk was available for this site, thanks

I use it on a bunch of other forums and it's awesome

This forum moves so fast that I HAVE to use Tapatalk. I dont even get on the forum hardly anymore (as far as the website goes) just to keep up with all the replies and comments.

I love the handy "threads you participated in" or whatever it is. Really helps
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

This is a great idea, but I think that we should start with a healthcare app for doctors and patients that will help them to connect better and faster. I believe that it will be a massive improvement in our healthcare system and every side will benefit from this. Our government needs to improve our healthcare system because it's broken right now. I hope that President Trump will change it soon. And our App will be there to help all of you if there's a need.
    Last edited by jasoncooper; 05-02-2019 at 04:54 AM.

Epic extends Fortnite with new Creative mode this amusement utilizes sandbox style to give players a chance to make their own reality fortnite account generator manufacture racecourse, and field at that point place it in guide.

In the Google play store, to date, we have millions of apps and counting.
    But, we use only some basic apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, Gmail, Share it, etc all the time in our so-called smartphones.
    Why don’t we use it really smart?
    There are also numerous very useful applications present in the play store, of which most of us didn’t even hear of.