WTB Stanced Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Stanced Car

I'm looking for something newer though, preferably from around 04-now but i'm on a budget of 15k max. I'm also from Connecticut, but I'm willing to go anywhere within the US to get a car, considering how good the deal is. I'm interested in essentially anything but a Honda, as i'm we've gone through a couple hondas already.

I'll be checking on here to see replies but feel free to email me at piotr.wilbik@yahoo.com, where i'll be able to reply to you much quicker

I know someone selling a MkV GTI, Candy white, its an 05.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

do you have any pictures of it? im from Farmington, CT & you're from wilton so im assuming its close too.

Comment

Yeah he lives in Wilton as well. Do I have pics. HA of course.

Lowered FK Konigsport coilovers
        APR Stage 1 flash
        Euro Tails
        6 spd manual
        And a bunch of other mods I can't remember right now.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

mhm.. i'll have to think about it. how much is he asking for it? im looking for more of an automatic car instead of standard, only because driving to school & back home is a pain in the ass in a standard car with all the obnoxious traffic on my way to it & back home.

regardless, that doesnt mean i still wont be considering this car i'm just looking for more options

anyone else have anything?

Comment

It actually is an 2006 GTI, its driven like a grandma because of my propensity to drive so slowly. It's an awesome car and I would never sell it if it wasn't necessary. As far as the manual transmission goes, I go to school in rush hour NYC commuter traffic (Wilton to Greenwich and back) every day during the week and I haven't regretted the decision to get manual, the rest of the time it's just so much more fun to drive. The clutch on the car is very light and easy so it's not a workout driving in traffic.

It's a nice car for winter, it has the cold weather package so the heated leather recaros are in there. It has built in the fairly new (March) Nav/iPod/Bluetooth unit. Its an 06 which means that you have a lot of the features every other year don't like dual climate control, blue glass, headlight washers. As far as a mod list here is one...
            The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

2006 MKV GTI

Performance:
              Neuspeed Intake
              Custom Engine Covers
              APR Stage 1 (+50 HP, +93 TQ)
              Akebono Ceramic Brake Pads

Suspension
              Fk Konigsports with Koni Yellow dampening adjustable shocks

Wheels
              Mercedes Alphards wheels (18x8.5 front, 18x9.5 rears)

Exterior
              Euro Tails
              Jetta Grill with Matte Black front shield
              Votex lip
              Debadged
              Colormatched Sidemarkers

Interior
              Nav Headunit
              Seat Handle Inserts

Comment

i dont think manual is the biggest problem for me, i think its the fact that my dad is buying the car for me right now & he is anti manual. i for sure want a standard but pops is the deciding factor haha

Comment

Built not bought> bought not built

Comment

The car is in really good shape and never been beat on. I know this for a fact, Rory drives so fucking slow. And I guarantee you that no expense has been spared on this car.
                    -Stephen

2012 Audi S4(6MT)-V1, K40 RL360, Laser Interceptor Quad, APR Stage 2+ w/ pulley, AWE catback(w/ non-resonated downpipes), H&R Coilovers, 19x10 ET36 Vossen VVSCV1

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible (PDK)-Fabspeed muffler delete pipes eventually

2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Coupe

Comment

Also the interior is immaculate and looks new, seriously. The paint is in perfect shape, and is washed every week, garage kept. It's really perfect, if I had the money I would buy it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Also the interior is immaculate and looks new, seriously. The paint is in perfect shape, and is washed every week, garage kept. It's really perfect, if I had the money I would buy it.
                        This too. And honestly, those seat handle inserts are like 90% of the price alone
                        -Stephen

2012 Audi S4(6MT)-V1, K40 RL360, Laser Interceptor Quad, APR Stage 2+ w/ pulley, AWE catback(w/ non-resonated downpipes), H&R Coilovers, 19x10 ET36 Vossen VVSCV1

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible (PDK)-Fabspeed muffler delete pipes eventually

2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Coupe

Comment

interior pics? the car looks nice but if theres one thing i dont like about it is the rear bumper. & how much do you want to sell it for?

Comment

Originally posted by TGLIFESTYLE View Post
                            interior pics? the car looks nice but if theres one thing i dont like about it is the rear bumper. & how much do you want to sell it for?
                            My next planned mod was a r32 rear bumper conversion, google r32 rear. That bumper costs about $649 unpainted. Also what everyone forgot to mention is that I have every single stock part down to the orange sidemarkers still at my house. As well as the interior rubber honeycomb mats for winter.

In terms of price with everything on it plus all my stock parts and the extra mods that arent on it yet (Downpipe, r32 tails) I'd ideally be looking for $15k, KBB is $14,970 and thats without about my $4-$5k in mods included.

This is the interior, not my own interior but a picture of the MKV Leather interior
                            Last edited by Streetlight; 07-29-2011, 09:09 PM.

Comment

mhm. i have to think about it. Parents aren't home for the weekend so i wont see them until Monday but i'm for sure interested. But i'll be honest, I dont know how to drive manual & i wouldnt wanna ruin the clutch learning on this car. I would for sure get the r32 bumper & after i'd invest in rotiforms or bbs out of my own pocket. I'm just not sure about this car yet. have to talk to my parents but i'll let you know

Comment

Working...
                              X