No announcement yet.

Air or Static?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Dusty Mauve, what wheels are those? The car looks money!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
      And Dusty Mauve, what wheels are those? The car looks money!
      Thanks!
      They are Rial Daytona Race 2-splits - pretty rare on this side of earth (Norway) :p
      “Id rather see my sister in a whorehouse than my brother on a Jap bike”

Comment

Dusty Muave, Your car is my new favorite avant. Probably the best fitment I have seen on a static S4 avant. I am in love!

Is the ET30 all around? Also did you have to do much fender work?
        Last edited by dumpedb5; 08-01-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dumpedb5 View Post
          Dusty Muave, Your car is my new favorite avant. Probably the best fitment I have seen on a static S4 avant. I am in love!

Is the ET30 all around? Also did you have to do much fender work?
          Ha, thanks alot mate! Although its an A4 1,8tq
          My first car, and I´ve had it for over 2 years now. Couldn´t afford the S4 at first (bank said no), but I wanted the exterior because its alot nicer IMO. Promised myself that I will be putting a RS4 engine when the 1,8t dont want anymore...

Its ET30 all round.
          Fenders at front are rolled, but not much - about 0,5cm or something

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Mauve View Post
            Ha, thanks alot mate! Although its an A4 1,8tq
            My first car, and I´ve had it for over 2 years now. Couldn´t afford the S4 at first (bank said no), but I wanted the exterior because its alot nicer IMO. Promised myself that I will be putting a RS4 engine when the 1,8t dont want anymore...

Its ET30 all round.
            Fenders at front are rolled, but not much - about 0,5cm or something
            Oh, well it is definitely my fave A4 avant! lol

Thanks for the info man! Also, do you rub much?

Comment

Originally posted by dumpedb5 View Post
              Oh, well it is definitely my fave A4 avant! lol
              Thanks for the info man! Also, do you rub much?
              Before, when I had FK Silverline X, it rubbed like hell in front. After getting KW V2, which is backbreaking hard btw, I never rub
              Driven about 40 scandinavian miles after fitting the new wheels, never heard it rub!

Comment

Awesome man! You wouldnt happen to have a straight shot from the back, to see how wide it is do you?

Comment

Haven´t got a straigt back shot from it, but I got one from the process when I changed suspension.
                  It only got the 9,5x18" wheels in the rear here, not infront. And the suspension had not "set" right here, since it just got put on....so its kinda high :p

Added a stretch-shot to...

Comment

Oh my lord! That is truly beautiful! You have changed my mind completely!

Comment

Sorry if I´m spamming with pictures...
                      but feeling a bit sentimental after my licenseplates were revoked after being stopped in a check.

The tyres were not safe for the roads, the car were to low and to wide, they said.
                      Can´t even get "testplates" before I approve the coilovers in the papers for the car

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Mauve View Post
                        Sorry if I´m spamming with pictures...
                        but feeling a bit sentimental after my licenseplates were revoked after being stopped in a check.

The tyres were not safe for the roads, the car were to low and to wide, they said.
                        Can´t even get "testplates" before I approve the coilovers in the papers for the car
                        Oh no! Sorry to hear that.. I'm glad they're not too anal about that kind of stuff over here

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Man, I'm sorry to hear that! Hope you get everything situated soon. I can not stop drooling over your car! You have inspired me in so many different ways! Post as many pics as you want! I cant see enough of your car! Also where are you from?

Comment

nice pics looks sick
                            VTEC LOL

cmon bro its only got six cylindars!

Comment

dude thats awesome love it, were abouts u from?

Comment

static and being slammed is only fun if your oil pan isnt in the way such as mine, when all you drag is subframe and frame rail it is awesome, when you drag oil pan its time to raise your motor or go air
                                HoodRatStatus
                                Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Working...
                                X