Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Thanks for the Opportunity

Hey James,

First of all I wanted to say thank you for the oppurnity to work on your wheels. Second I wanted to let you know that Jr. is the sole owner of Motorsport Technology Inc. I soley own Inland Wheel Center/ Wheelsbeyond.com and wanted to let you know that we are really excited to do such a custom job on these wheels for you. Inland Wheel Center / Wheelsbeyond.com are the one who is doing all the work and I cannot wait to see the end results. The sky's the limit from strecthing a wheel from 18x8 to a 18x12 or narrowing a wheel from 18x8 to a 18x6. I can do it all from powder coating, repair of bends, re-chrome, polish, fill and re-drill, inserts, shave back pads and even centerbore wheels. I am really excited about our new website we just launched wheelsbeyond.com which anyone can search for wheels, wheels and tire packages, custom wheels for low prices and I wanted to thank you one last time for choosing us for your custom automotive needs. I am here for all Stanceworks members should they need anything.

Thank you,
    Lenny Stahl Sr.

Who is James?

Doesn't look like you're an approved vendor.
    Last edited by SeanDub; 07-18-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

James as in KarlSpackler. He did his wheels for him because Eric Vaughn pretty much screwed him over.

Lenny, James has said great things about you and you guys sound like a great shop. Not sure if it's appropriate to advertise without being a vendor though.. ?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

What is this.... ...I dont even?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
        X