No announcement yet.

A Comeback: My 1971 BMW 2800CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good show. Always great to see someone modify something unusual and I like that you kept this one clean. It has enough character out of the box.
    My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• Now I know what people mean when they call a car "sexy".

Comment

• That car is a perfect example of sex on wheels.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• Good lord, that is one fine piece of machinery.
          CONSTANTLY REINVENT YOURSELF.

Comment

• A dream of mine has materialized... in someone else's hands.

At least it's in good hands. Awesome ride, Mike.

Comment

• Winning.

Comment

• After a weekend spent in the glorious wine valleys around Cape Town scouting for lesser used mountain passes, I thought it would be impossible to feel any more inspired for the 2nd half of 2011. With considerable progress on my track project e36 and the distinct possibility of owning a mint e34 M nearing fruition I could'nt have imagined things getting much better...

Trust Mike Burroughs to deliver an even larger boost of positivity with the aquisition of a classic Bavarian piece of artwork and then adding a sliver of s|w for extra impact, only increasing my love for the marque and easily surpassing the rest of the interweb custom/tuning characters who've been chasing his title as (imo) the most innovative custom car creator out there.

Congrats, you certainly have the necessary creative talents to produce eye-catching and instantly memorable cars. The fact that you love cars emblazened with the blue and white propeller makes it so much more satifying to witness and I'm sure is the reason so many of us s|w addicts exist worldwide.

Long may it continue!

Comment

• This car drew so much attention at I.A. I couldn't even get a pic until late in the day haha. I hope you don't change anything else on this car ,because it is the epitome of class.

Comment

• What a beauty! Gorgeous car. Pearl of my eye!

Comment

• Been seeing this around on Tumblr. Unbelievably gorgeous car. I'm envious. The RS' are PERFECT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aitch View Post
                        Awesome. Price for E9s is about to explode.
                        ^ very insightful and very possibly true...

Comment

• awesome bmw

Comment

• saw this at ia, very very nice

Comment

• So nice.

Comment

• Nick sent me a pic of this from this weekend, and I hope he told you how incredibly in love I am with this thing. You are the fucking man, enough said.

Comment

Working...
                                X