No announcement yet.

I Like Exclusive: V. 2.0 Fairlady Z content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought that I couldn't want one of these cars even more, great car man.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post

what I do: I am currently 26, I am an Architect, and am also a designer/ fabricator , in the process of starting my own design/ fabrication company.

THIS............is giving me hope! I'm currently in 4th semester studying architecture at Bauhaus University Weimar, Germany There's not a single person studying with me who's interested in cars haha...

Great rides you got there! I hope i can afford something like your nissan project some day!
      slamburglars.com

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words..

I have been finding myself to be much more of a designer then architect as i move forward with the profession. I have a bachelors degree and masters degree in architecture, but having these degrees allows a bunch of room to move into parallel fields, in my case doing a little of both at the moment.

Update.

pics of the car as of last night... dont mind the vehicle dollies. making suspension adjustments, and its a hell of a lot easier to do so when the car is a few inches higher. When its on the ground, the fram rail sits just a hair lower then 1.5". just what i was expecting and very happy with it so far.

sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Now THAT is how you stretch a fucking tire.

This build is of epic proportions. Can't wait to see more.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

omg those wheels are pure sex
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

amazing build. the quality is top notch
              @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Thank you guys. more to come soon.

oh and as per fluid Motor Unions tire comment, the tires are RT-615k track spec tires. hard to stretch but well worth it in the end. and i like to try new things...

pictures cant describe these rear wheels. stretching a tire on a 12.5" wide wheel looks ridiculous in real life. crappy pic but heres another one of the stretch

sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

that wheel/tire setup deserves a thread of its own! the track spec stretch and polished barrel are bonkers!!
                  025garage

Comment

Every part of this car should have its own thread. Immaculate, a true work of art, something to really be proud of right there.

Comment

It's not very often a car on these forums really truly impresses and inspires me, but you sir have done just that. From the awesome attention to detail you show to your selection of quality parts to the rare and difficult to modify platform you have chosen, it just creates a project that is above and beyond most. Keep up great work, cheers!
                      S2tripleO ...aka Tyler Mahaney
                      2001 AP1 S2000
                      My Build Thread - Project: S[tanced]
                      Stance East
                      J's Racing/T1R/Mugen/Spoon/A'PEXi/AEM/Samco/Motorklasse/Vision/NRG
                      Amuse/ASM/Back Yard Special/MRacing/GP Sports/GT Motoring/Seibon
                      BC Racing/Whiteline/Cusco/Rays/Volk/Falken/Hawk/Powerslot/Challenge
                      ARC/Personal/Works Bell/Rick's/Muz/Pioneer/Infinity

Comment

^^ agreed x10000

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

OMG That wheel and tire setup is sooo perfect!!!

Comment

man, powertrix race ultralight coilovers look a lot like HSD HR's.

I was kinda confused for a second there!

Amazing build! I forwarded this to my friend to try and convince him to buy a 300zx haha
                            Last edited by padraigmk3; 07-07-2011, 02:29 PM. Reason: found a better picture.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

^ i wouldnt be surprised if they were manufactured in the same facility as my coilovers. Happens all the time... Getting my set was a funny story. this is my 4th set of coilovers btw

The owner of the company didnt want to produce this set for me, as he had never had a set valved for such high spring rates... he said typically the ones they produce for track cars werent even that high. I responded by saying to do so anyway, and i would take all responsibility if they were too harsh. They had the ability to go to a rate of 20k/mm, so they made them for me and 2 months later they were on the car.

took my good friend for a test spin. mind you he has been in my car 100x before. his response was what said it all

"for the first time Vince, you could almost Daily Drive this car." The ride is stiff, but super responsive, and because it is valved properly, it isnt overly harsh at all. i was and still am super stoked, but doing things like this arent for the faint of heart.
                              sigpic

Comment

Damn, this car and the time you've put into it is just mind blowing! I know I don't have the patience to do such a long-term project. Keep it up.
                                -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
                                Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X