I Like Exclusive: V. 2.0 Fairlady Z content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
    Things are just under wraps for the time being, trust me things have still been moving forward. cant speak about many of the details but things are all still happening trust me. The entire purpose of the car is transitioning as am I, sort of growing up and getting a bit more serious and purposeful than before.. When she is back, the project should spark even more interest than it did when it was at its peak. I have never had any interest in doing things for a reaction though, moreso for my own learning, and this will continue along that path until its latest iteration is complete and ready to show. This will likely spark an "I like Exclusive V3.0" thread at some point to continue along the journey.

In conjunction with a new house search, construction on my brothers house, and a few other car/moto builds as well as a the various projects being managed under the brands i founded, its sometimes hard to find the time to progress on personal projects, let alone document them. Once everything settles, ill pick back up where left off and get back to the documenting.

In the meantime most of my personal wheel collection is going up for sale set by set, trying to coordinate as seamlessly as possible to lighten the collection down to only the couple of sets I wont ever part with. If anyone is interested in knowing what wheels are up next, ill be posting some info on what will be available as soon as I figure out where to do so. haha Ideally will be bringing the current 3 piece wheel set count from its initial 50 sets, currently at 34 sets to 5 sets.

Cannot wait to see it. I am sure whatever you have been working on is epic. My personnel theory, center lock conversion with Ferrari F-40 wheels.

Instagram: jellismotors

Comment

• Well?

Comment

• and you people complain about my e38 not being done...

Comment

• the cars finished he just dosent post on here anymore now has a ls in it search
          Jimmy Oakes on yputube for his page

Comment

• This definitely isn't Jimmy Oakes lol
            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• not as active on the forum lately as life has taken over.. there has been a fair bit of progress (mostly suspension componentry and assembly) but otherwise the fairlady has taken a bit of a back seat to another air-cooled project which could end up with a thread on here as well as a much larger scale house construction project.. eventually when it gets reunited with all the other projects and all the tools in the new garage, things will speed back up; but for now not a ton of time to dive into the details. its all being documented though, so the time will come.

and no, the speculation is all incorrect. I disassembled the car in november of 2012 to make way for the next round of tweaks (which totally got out of hand and it was basically brought down to a bare shell for a full nut and bolt overhaul/new powertrain/interior shave/suspension build) and it has not left its garage spot since..
              sigpic
              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Working...
              X