No announcement yet.

STANCE ¦ WORKS : Melbourne - prinny laps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like your asking for a defect/fine going to something like that. I wouldn't have to worry in my e30 but still for some of the 'ballers' out there, sounds risky. Surprised the cops don't hang out and bust everyone for racing etc. Now that I think about it, my old boss used to talk about taking his old commodores there and race people ack in the day haha anyway, I'm trying to go legit, trying to get on the Nirous circuit.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

look out for my mates, orange R33 and a stock looking gun grey R32 GTR. plates GTR010- 600awhp sleeper

Comment

yea the cars tend to come out after 11ish mostly holdens and fords but last week saw a r34 gtr v e92 m3 going at it all night. also two r8's which was awesome

yea i go in mates navara mostly cause of the cop attention haha
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Cops for sure, but ill be there 4dLulz...
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

blind cunts with your glowing wheels

Comment

went through their a month ago in my mums holden on way to city, took a detour to check out what it was all about.

hadn't seen anything like that in my life hahaha. highway patrol just sit on the side of the road as guys race up and down. they dont seem to care....then....out of nowhere an r34gtr and some hotted up commo v8 tear down through the lights and BANG! cops are on the chase.

it seems as if they just wait for the big fish and all the ricers get through ok. closest thing to fast and furious LULZ.

much hardparking on the side of the road too lol

Comment

and im guessing if the cops caught them they would have been like:

Comment

^this. no lube.

Comment

Haha no doubt. Defs not taking my car no way. Sounds interesting 4dalulz

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                      if you go there in the camry cops would be like

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                        take parents car man lol

I'm gonna borrow a car or climb in someones and come down and watch. should be lolzy!

Comment

Originally posted by neni View Post
                          yea the cars tend to come out after 11ish mostly holdens and fords but last week saw a r34 gtr v e92 m3 going at it all night. also two r8's which was awesome

yea i go in mates navara mostly cause of the cop attention haha
                          lol was it blue? thats the 34 that was at the sw meet. hes at prinny every weekend
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                            Ohhh yess I must say there is Police attention. So if you are in something pretty out there maybe lay low.
                            Damn ... LOL guess i cant drive up there

Comment

Originally posted by cln View Post
                              lol was it blue? thats the 34 that was at the sw meet. hes at prinny every weekend
                              yea it was the blue one haha

cops mostly pull over the franga bangas haha
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

id love to experience it, but i think my car might be too much risk of a canary

Comment

Working...
                                X