Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Trance & House

OMFG

Who else loves it? Who are your favorite DJs?

Live shows I've seen so far/this past year: ATB & Josh Gallahan, George Acosta, Deadmau5, Paul Van Dyk, Armin Van Buuren, DJ Irene, Tritonal, Benny Benassi, Pete Tong, and a few others. Most have signed a shirt I made

Might not sound like a lot but they never come around STL so I have to travel to see them. Got some pictures with a few of them that I'll have to post later.

DJs I still want to see live: Darude, Cosmic Gate, Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten, and a few others

I LOVE TRANCE! just thought I'd let you know
    Last edited by 325irollin; 10-29-2009, 06:46 AM.

I love House too!
    Favorite House DJ by far is David Guetta.

Live shows I've seen:
    *-David Guetta [; a couple of weeks ago]
    *-Roger Sanchez
    *-Erick Morillo
    *-Josh Wink
    *-Pete Tong

Might not sound like a lot too but many never come where I live & I can't afford to travel to see them

Non-DJ artists I've seen:
    *-Sean Paul
    *-Lady GaGa
    *-The Black Eyed Peas

There may be more... Can't remember right now...
    & I'm also going to go see Coolio live next Sunday
    && Sander Van Doorn on the 14th Nov

Comment

Love Armin, Benny Benassi, Deadmau5, and idk if they count as Trance or House but I saw MSTRKRFT and they kicked serious ass.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

Definitely a fan. I can only stand listening to it when I'm on another level though.
        Eatin' Babies

Comment

Originally posted by DaRedRocket View Post
          Definitely a fan. I can only stand listening to it when I'm on another level though.
          This
          -Brandon-

Comment

Been blasting it all day, this track is on at the moment, and I guess its house but technically not house because of what Caspa did to it

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              Been blasting it all day, this track is on at the moment, and I guess its house but technically not house because of what Caspa did to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Qh48QdAgA
              Never heard this mix, Love the original song though

Comment

TIESTOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deff loving Erick morillo's stuff lately.... But I do prefer Drum and Bass..
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  TIESTOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deff loving Erick morillo's stuff lately.... But I do prefer Drum and Bass..
                  He was actually in town last night. Idk why I didn't go. His new stuff just didn't appeal to me. Probably should've gone though..

Comment

Deadmau5, tiesto, Paul van dyk, Armin Van Buuren, DJ Irene, david guetta, Pete tong... I don't know if they count, but pendulum with D&B

I actually have my Deadmau5 tickets for Nov. 5th here in Dallas! I'm so feakin' stoked!
                    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Twizted_bunny View Post
                      Deadmau5, tiesto, Paul van dyk, Armin Van Buuren, DJ Irene, david guetta, Pete tong... I don't know if they count, but pendulum with D&B

I actually have my Deadmau5 tickets for Nov. 5th here in Dallas! I'm so feakin' stoked!
                      Saw Deadmau5 in Dallas earlier this year at the Lizard Lounge, great show! I might go see him in Chicago

Comment

Meh, I can only enjoy it in small doses. And none of my friends listen to it, so if they get in my car when I'm playing it I get the look
                        Then again I was born and raised in the South and currently reside in Arkansas, so what can you expect?

Comment

Got the date wrong... Nov. 6th... He is playing at house of blues this time... Landed the day before my boyfriends birthday, so I got us tickets... I think it's a good birthday present...

I really wish I could go to Ibiza rocks though...
                          A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

Deadmau5 FTMFW

Anyone going to HARD this weekend?? friday and saturday baby. Justice, Deadmau5, crookers, havard bass, Major Lazer...so sick

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
                              Deadmau5 FTMFW

Anyone going to HARD this weekend?? friday and saturday baby. Justice, Deadmau5, crookers, havard bass, Major Lazer...so sick

Haha Major Lazer

Wish I could go!

Comment

Working...
                              X