URJELUS

winnar.

Comment

UJELLY

1982 Toyota Corolla Wagon TE72 build thread

Comment

stay classy, stay true

–noun
        exact or accurate formation, position, or adjustment: to be out of true.

–verb (used with object)
        to make true; shape, adjust, place, etc., exactly or accurately

— adj , truer , truest
        1. not false, fictional, or illusory; factual or factually accurate; conforming with reality
        2. ( prenominal ) being of real or natural origin; genuine; not synthetic: true leather
        3. a. unswervingly faithful and loyal to friends, a cause, etc: a true follower
        b. ( as collective noun ; preceded by the ): the loyal and the true
        4. faithful to a particular concept of truth, esp of religious truth: a true believer
        5. conforming to a required standard, law, or pattern: a true aim ; a true fit
        6. exactly in tune: a true note
        7. (of a compass bearing) according to the earth's geographical rather than magnetic poles: true north
        8. biology conforming to the typical structure of a designated type: sphagnum moss is a true moss, Spanish moss is not
        9. physics Compare apparent not apparent or relative; taking into account all complicating factors: the true expansion of a liquid takes into account the expansion of the container
        10. informal not true unbelievable; remarkable: she's got so much money it's not true
        11. true to life exactly comparable with reality

— n
        12. correct alignment (esp in the phrases in true, out of true )
        Creator of Power, Destroyer of the Average.

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..
        Check Out Our Facebook Page.. http://www.facebook.com/TruePerformance

Comment

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..

Comment

gah.. these things are so sweet!
            Originally posted by JC.
            'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

so a little background on the last month..

took the car up on a Mountain run with some buddys

xmoshx , hotrod'04 and a few others.

while failing at drifting the car spun a bearing.

so out came the 7m. and in went the built 2jz-gte from my drag/show car

ill post pics and dyno numbers soon.

(please disregard the factory rims on it)

its still fast as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by K_shan View Post

stay classy, stay true

–noun
                exact or accurate formation, position, or adjustment: to be out of true.

–verb (used with object)
                to make true; shape, adjust, place, etc., exactly or accurately

— adj , truer , truest
                1. not false, fictional, or illusory; factual or factually accurate; conforming with reality
                2. ( prenominal ) being of real or natural origin; genuine; not synthetic: true leather
                3. a. unswervingly faithful and loyal to friends, a cause, etc: a true follower
                b. ( as collective noun ; preceded by the ): the loyal and the true
                4. faithful to a particular concept of truth, esp of religious truth: a true believer
                5. conforming to a required standard, law, or pattern: a true aim ; a true fit
                6. exactly in tune: a true note
                7. (of a compass bearing) according to the earth's geographical rather than magnetic poles: true north
                8. biology conforming to the typical structure of a designated type: sphagnum moss is a true moss, Spanish moss is not
                9. physics Compare apparent not apparent or relative; taking into account all complicating factors: the true expansion of a liquid takes into account the expansion of the container
                10. informal not true unbelievable; remarkable: she's got so much money it's not true
                11. true to life exactly comparable with reality

— n
                12. correct alignment (esp in the phrases in true, out of true )
                Thanks for this man, I was totally unaware of what the word True meant. This has made everything make so much more sense now.

Comment

Hahahahahahha ^ such win.

Comment

thanks for being a smart ass. unless you have something nice to say gtfo of my thread.

Comment

No, no, thank you for helping me understand.

Comment

Car looks clean XXR 512 18x10s are perfect fit.. they're gonna look great! More low and a different lip and you're there!
                        '87 Toyota Supra MKIII
                        '76 Toyota Celica ST2000

Comment

thanks those a part of the plans! ^ also getting the retro spec Cf door trip/ exterior piller trim. window cowl and shine lip. all in CF

Comment

BACK FROM THE DEAD! BUMP

for some of you who don't know.. i took the 2jz from my white car and it is now in this car.. these are not current pictures. i just now learned how to upload from my iphone lol. so.. boom goes the dynamite.. ill get this thread up to date soon

motor in and shit getting tied up..

sweet ass intercooler support. powder coated and made by Jacob smith

routing the engine harness.. such a bitch when using a JDM supra engine harness because its 18inches shorter.. so you can either lengthen it or.. cut a new hole and reroute it.. i chose rerouting, but it was a huge pain in the ass lol

in through the hole.. right behind the fuel rail (driver side. 1inch below and to the right of the throttle body cable

slide past the pedal linkage..

up and under the defrost vent

then finally droping down in stock location.. althought the AEM EMS does not fit since its much larger.. fuu

Comment

ohh shinyy

tial blow off valve on, and car on the ground..

on the ground.. winter dd height.. it doesn't look low.. but it is lol

luckily TheMadSupra has been a super nice guy and let me use his lift a couple times.
                              so the Occupy lifts movement was a go.

feed line.. -10an with an inline 10,100 micron filters

LOOKS stock right?

get in ma belly

ya thats not a bad idea haha

so i had a little accident with the car last night..

i was in the middle of mounting my return stainless steel return line when i heard a little crackling sound..

the line was drapped under the car and on the engine bay, so as i am mounting i tug on the line to get a little more slack. a minute or 2 later I smell a sour scent in the air and realize that something is burning. i walk to the front of the car and Smoke is Billowing out from the hood. I rush to get the car down from the lift. only to find that the Stainless steel line is arcing on the battery and vulcanizing the rubber. Lets just say its scared the shit out of me lol. luckily only thing damaged was the return line.

I had originally done the same mount as 2jzmk3 and UPGRADEDsupra for my fuel pump, but for this car that will be driven so much.. i just don't want to risk it hitting something

so I mounted it in the spare tire area. Aeromotive eliminator and fuel pump voltage regulator.
                              it will exit the pump of a elbow and then to another elbow that will be tap'd into the side of the spare tire well ( just like the one coming in )

Comment

swwweeet!

Comment

Working...
                                X