Another E36 Mthrizzle small build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another E36 Mthrizzle small build

Well i've been lurking on here for a little over a year now and haven't really posted anything i will say my favorite part of the forum is looking at all the builds for hours upon hours haha... Soo i figured its my turn sooo without further ado a buddy and i who owns a bodyshop stared the tackle of my car

now before people chriticize the majority of the car was painted last year but being stuck with a broke down winter car i had tooo drive my car through the nasty salty winter sand just soo happens shortly after we rolled the fenders ALOT soo needless to say there was some rust on the ear quarters but hey not anymore along with the front fenders and bumpers being redone and painted aswell

basically heres where it sits tomorrow we are doing the front fenders hood and nose panel and i will update the pics as it goes and before u ask haha yes a painted everything but the doors and roof but keep in mind it just got painted not too long ago

before and yes theres a few imperfections in person

Last edited by blowntwofive; 06-13-2011, 12:05 PM.

And yes the bodyline was put back there instead of just being flaired soo we pulled the fenders slightly andmade them look factory will post progress pics of the front tomorrow

Comment

what wheels are those?

Comment

Originally posted by BeeEm View Post
        what wheels are those?
        Looks like the fikse/dinan FM5's to me

Comment

like the ass in the first picture.

looks like solid work.
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
            like the ass in the first picture.

looks like solid work.
            Thanks for pointing this out just as my boss happened to walk in. Couldn't help but laugh.

Comment

yes fikse fm5s

Comment

Working...
              X