Comment

Unbelievable man! I love '02s soo much.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Just noticed the Black trim / bumper...

Comment

Love this freaking 2002. I almsot traded a Datsun 510 for one years ago but went a different route.

What are the wheel sizes and tire sizes? Tires look big in some pics but fine in others. I'm guessing its from the black steelies though.
              Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

Comment

sick!
                E30 wagon 325i
                golf mk2

Comment

Originally posted by Slow_Ballin' View Post
                  Love this freaking 2002. I almsot traded a Datsun 510 for one years ago but went a different route.

What are the wheel sizes and tire sizes? Tires look big in some pics but fine in others. I'm guessing its from the black steelies though.
                  Fronts are 15 x 7.5 ET20 with 195/50s while rears are 15 x 8 ET18 with 205/50s. Also running a 10mm spacer up front. I'm kinda digging the fact that they look like fatty 13s in some photos!
                  Old BMWs

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Smith View Post
                    Fronts are 15 x 7.5 ET20 with 195/50s while rears are 15 x 8 ET18 with 205/50s. Also running a 10mm spacer up front. I'm kinda digging the fact that they look like fatty 13s in some photos!
                    Yeah, thats kinda what I was seeing. The last couple pics look like 195/50's but some of em look like 175/70's or something lol

Either way, WIN
                    Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

Comment

Absolutely love this and everything you've done to it. What's under the hood? An m10 or a swap? How's the power, fun?

Please continue sharing the pictures. They're great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rally View Post
                        Absolutely love this and everything you've done to it. What's under the hood? An m10 or a swap? How's the power, fun?

Please continue sharing the pictures. They're great.
                        Thanks for the positive vibes! The motor is a built 1969 M10 that's probably putting down around 145-150 hp at the moment. Highlights consist of an Ireland 292 cam, 121ti head, 10:1 pistons, E12 valves, twin Weber 45 DCOE carbs and an Ireland step header.

The car isn't particularly fast, but it's a party to drive. Power delivery is fairly linear for a carbed, cammed-up motor. The undersquare nature of these old beasties gives it good torque off idle and it loves to rev, with best power delivered in the 4,500-5,500 range. Beats Mazda 3s off the line all day and in the process sounds like a WRX built by 1885 Doc Brown!

Last edited by Michael Smith; 06-14-2011, 10:17 AM.
                        Old BMWs

Comment

would love to see some caps on the wheels, looks great as is tho
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Perfect, love it!

Comment

m10 is an bad ass N/A engine. Sound clip, or film of the engine sound woulda been fine
                              Click here to check out my E30

Comment

quite spectacular

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Working...
                                X