Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2003 Mustang Cobra convertible getting e-level setup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good work keep us updated!

Comment

My kit arrived yesterday, so I'm going down to pick it up today! I'll have pics this afternoon. Sadly, it'll be the first week of August before I have any time to install it.

Comment

Alright, I've got an actual update this time. I went to pick up my air suspension kit today, and I opened up a few of the boxes to see what I got myself into. I didn't have time to open it all up, but I went through the Accuair parts. The packaging was top notch, using quality materials. You know you're getting good stuff when even the ziplock baggies are high quality! I took pictures of the unpacking just because I'm trying to enjoy this project from start to finish. I don't know if pictures of boxes are all that interesting, but I'll post them all up anyways.

Five gallon black-anodized aluminum air tank:

3/8" air line:

VU4 manifold:

70 Amp wiring kit for the compressors:

Air tank fittings and water trap:

The main event, the e-level setup:

e-level CPU and black-anodized touchpad:

Dual Chromed Viair 400C compressors:

That's all I've got for now. If I don't get called in to work tomorrow morning, I'll unpack some more. There's still the compressors to check out, as well as the Ridetech bags and plates. I haven't even installed anything yet, but I have a feeling things will go well.
        Last edited by Fastphil; 07-07-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

tease
          Preston
          Stance Wi
          'More then Fitment'
          TDMImports
          Ravage Performance
          My Photo Album

2007 Civic Sedan - Daily whore
          2004 Sentra Specv - Track Car

Comment

Originally posted by Specv118 View Post
            tease

Hey, I gotta keep interest somehow! It'll be 3 more weeks before I can start the install!

Comment

Seeing this laid out on air would complete me.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

this will be really fucking dope once you get it aired out. and agreed comp cams and mammoth kb sc haha but sick car!

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                  Seeing this laid out on air would complete me.
                  Originally posted by slowjett View Post
                  this will be really fucking dope once you get it aired out. and agreed comp cams and mammoth kb sc haha but sick car!
                  Thanks guys, I think it's gonna look killer too. I don't have any plans to up the power on the car. I've thought about doing the cams, but I realized I just wanted them for the lopey idle. Any blower upgrade would be beyond necessary, since the car is already fast and powerful enough. The only further plan I have is to put slightly wider tires on the rear once these are used up. To do that, I will really have to roll the fenders properly.

Comment

this is going to be epiccc
                    Flickr

Comment

A Mustang on bags... Somewhere in Alabama, a grown man is crying...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

I was gonna hold on to the rest of the unpacking pics for the weekend or next week, but who am I kidding? I'm way too excited to share this with everyone! As a result, here are more pics of boxes being unpacked.

Picking up where we left off, a couple more pics of the dual chromed Viair 400C compressors:

Unpacking the Ridetech rear suspension components, looks like the guys over at Ridetech have a sense of humor:

Ridetech front suspension components:

Once again, everything was well packaged, and the parts look like they are high-quality. Looking forward to installing it all.

Comment

super clean mustang man. can't wait to see this pony aired out.

Comment

Looks awesome man! I'm really looking forward to progress on this

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

cant wait to see this dumped!!!

Comment

Lol do not open.

Way to follow instructions!

I like em dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X