No announcement yet.

snb yoshi's new shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you achieve the extra 50mm via new fenders or just pulling the crap out of them ole school bat rolling?
    iiililillillliliil
    bar|society

Comment

• ^You have to take into account his camber as well 1degree = ~5mm

it is physically impossible to pull the rear fenders 50mm, it would just a crazy ass flare, fender would go from this l to _ lol

New stance looks bananas bro, and from what i can see the wheels look much better with out those caps.
      Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

• my boy's g just installed new coils as well...

20x11 -19 with a 255/35

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tivs31 View Post
          did you achieve the extra 50mm via new fenders or just pulling the crap out of them ole school bat rolling?
          well with my first set of wheels (gt-v's) i was so anxious i rolled with a bat...that helped til i got them rolled with a roller...but yea z/g suspension will give lots of camber once they go lower...that helps out alot...so all in all i pulled maybe a good 25-30 mm's total so far each time it was only eyeballed..no true measurements
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ShanesG View Post
            ^You have to take into account his camber as well 1degree = ~5mm

it is physically impossible to pull the rear fenders 50mm, it would just a crazy ass flare, fender would go from this l to _ lol

New stance looks bananas bro, and from what i can see the wheels look much better with out those caps.

Makes complete sense didn't even think about putting the camber into the equation

Originally posted by fatboy.yoshi View Post
            well with my first set of wheels (gt-v's) i was so anxious i rolled with a bat...that helped til i got them rolled with a roller...but yea z/g suspension will give lots of camber once they go lower...that helps out alot...so all in all i pulled maybe a good 25-30 mm's total so far each time it was only eyeballed..no true measurements
            yeah, pulling isn't exactley a scientific equation... I've been really tempted to pickup a 370 and go to town, and I love the swang and bang car's stances, so just trying to get some insight and a thread like this helps a ton.

thanks guys
            iiililillillliliil
            bar|society

Comment

• tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits!
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by robzOne View Post
                dam...my brother from another mother......man your killin it yoshi....cant wait to get our shots done proper....fack! full of win.
                word can't wait til the shoot as well...hopefully we'll be ready by then....come on wheels!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Yo tivs u should go ahead and dive in on the 370 we have already figured 20x13 can be done easily negative double digits at that if a wheel company offerd the size of course
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fatboy.yoshi View Post
                    daryl on a stock bodied z these will stick out approximately 2 inches...hahah...so a good 50 millimeters sorta speak
                    Thanks yoshi that's a great help!!

http://projectvert.wordpress.com

Comment

• Those wheels and stance are hella gangsta, wow

Comment

If there is a will there is a way. Haha just try and get stiffest u can find and with companies such as swift springs it surely is possible

plus its not for the cool factor, just the lifestyle

this was stated on this website and thats why i love this place

"Low is a lifestyle"
                        How stiff are you?

Fitment is tits.
                        We make our cars fit our wheels.

Comment

• that looks amazing. Maybe I missed it but how much camber are you around all around? This car makes me want to get a little ridiculous on my car too
                          Ben Purkiss Design
                          My Design Blog

Comment

Yo tivs u should go ahead and dive in on the 370 we have already figured 20x13 can be done easily negative double digits at that if a wheel company offerd the size of course
                            lol bonkers... we shall see by next spring what the deal is, gotta move my old car first, but hopefully that will happen
                            iiililillillliliil
                            bar|society

Comment

Working...
                            X