No announcement yet.

oklahoma?...yerp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude... slam it HARD... then some 17x9s -8000 offset hahaha. jk seriously slam it hard and get some really low offset 17x9 wheels with a lip. camber the wheels a little an tuck em into the fender wells.. it will look so sick.

Comment

HELLLO errbody!
      From my 1990 hatch/driftslut

To my 1996 legacy wagon
      minute i got it

then an hour later

probably guna throw some racelands or tein springs and exhaust on in the next month

Comment

Welcome to baller wagon status! haha. itll look great when you start doin stuff to it man.

Comment

yeah i couldnt stand the stock 14s so i got some 16s with tires for 100 bucks
          next should be some tein stechs with stock wrx struts until after winter
          not alot of good 17" options for wheels besides xxrs if your on a budget

Comment

I hear that man. I just got my Bassett 15x8 0 offset wheels in and got some nitto 195 50s wrapped around them. I got pics up on the build page of them. I think they look nasty sick lol. they rub a little, but im stretching the fenders today.

Comment

HEY!!! I made to step too. LOL!
              www.wetdub.com
              IG: @jettajayne

Comment

what step are you speaking of =P

Comment

Love your pignose! Great color combo, I like the used/driven hard look.

If I had time for another project it would be an E30 or an S13. Lucky enough I have a brother who is building a S13 coupe sitting on BC coilovers and soon to come front end conversion.
                  Last edited by cm_weiand; 09-07-2011, 07:09 PM.
                  -Christopher

[style 269's, nitto invos, turner blacked out grills, thule mnt bike rack, bimmerbrakes.com stop-tech premium drilled and slotted rotors, stop-tech street performace pads, KW V3s, VAC Motorsports 10mm spacers up front 20mm rear]

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...d.php?p=644105

2001 BMW 325it
                  2001 BMW 330i (kw suspension)
                  1983 Ford Ranger (V8 powered)
                  2011 Trek 4300 disc
                  2009 Ducati Monster 696 (sold)
                  2008 Ducati Monster S4Rs Tricolore

Comment

thanks! i put aloot of time into it-sucks i had to sell it before i got to paint it and drift it one last time
                    i was guna do a front end conversion but they just dont look right to me so i kept the sexy pignose =]

Comment

to any other oklahoma guys out there hit me up to do a shoot!
                      i love getting the word out on oklahoma talent =]

The ONLY place for aggressive fitment in Oklahoma.

Comment

got some new toys for the wagon just intime for the okstance meet!
                        these are going on

this wagon

and i finally got some decals printed! we finally get to represent oklahoma at national meets =D

and just a recent picture i took that i realllly liked =]

Comment

I'm actually interested to see where you with this. What kind of wheels?

Comment

Racelands with separate preload adjustment and camber plates... Crazy! Haha
                            Did you ever finish up the install? I've got any tools you could ever want at my parents' house, if you need an impact or anything, still!

And I'm looking forward to the meet! Should definitely be a good time.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

welcome
                              ( . Y . )
                              Boost gets u boobies

Follow me on Instagram. I'll follow back: itznj

Comment

I'm interested in where this wagons going as well, keep us updated on it! Shame about the s13 though but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.
                                '13 Civic
                                4x4 until not poor

Comment

Working...
                                X