No announcement yet.

oklahoma?...yerp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIGHT be a little bit until everything comes together..i just moved out with my fiance xD

Comment

Im thinking this will be my custom paint of choice...

RustOleum WHITE =]
      total custom paintjob cost=$30 lol

Comment

new wheels are in
        17x9-6(205/45)/17x10.5+17(225/45)

Comment

Looking so good with the new rims!
          '13 Civic
          4x4 until not poor

Comment

Bro!!! Love 240! Yours is so beautiful, I'm working on mine and we're going for a similar look it seems ( stance-wise). Good luck bro!

Comment

Props on that blog too dude, enjoyed reading it, that datsun is wicked.

Comment

Lookin gnarly keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisVRsix View Post
                  Lookin gnarly keep it up
                  thanks! ill try =]

Originally posted by Art[of]Fitment View Post
                  Props on that blog too dude, enjoyed reading it, that datsun is wicked.
                  yeah its definatly a one of a kind ride-i wish it was mine =]

Originally posted by Art[of]Fitment View Post
                  Bro!!! Love 240! Yours is so beautiful, I'm working on mine and we're going for a similar look it seems ( stance-wise). Good luck bro!
                  thanks-i think its a piece and my girl hates it but its a constant work in progress

Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
                  Looking so good with the new rims!
                  thanks man-now i just gota save up some cash to get it repainted

Comment

camber on the drivers side is on point i think

BUT the passenger side looks a little off..more camber or more fender pull? im thinking maybe just a scooch more camber?

Comment

Defenitely keep the lowers black, and just the upper half white. You should be able to get the lowers looking really good with just a rattle can of black. Easy win!

Comment

Right on man, going to be perfect once you get it repainted!
                        '13 Civic
                        4x4 until not poor

Comment

i love this

Comment

thanks sooo much everyone! i start to **** how MEH it looks sometimes =P
                            any input on the passenger camber i posted on the previous page?

Comment

Sweet man im living in mustang right now, right west of OKC. I see you went to the Stroud Drift meeeet. LOL my good friend brandon hosted that thing. Ive known that kid since high school haha. He has the Gun metal grey 240 with a pig nose and a built sr20 in it. your car is sick man. Im slamming my TE72 wagon and i got a build thread going. You ought to check it out.

Comment

yeah i used to kick it with brandon all the time
                                i met him when i first took my car to carters to get my motor put in and weve been buds ever since-small world =D
                                hes getting soo freaking good! i cant wait to see him tearing up the altus track

Comment

Working...
                                X