Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oklahoma?...yerp

anyone else from here??
    i started a blog last year about stance in oklahoma which is mostly looked down on
    but dislikers gonna dislike right?
    heres the link if you wana check it out!
    http://okstance.wordpress.com

anyways heres my ugly s13-dont mind the lip..i just got it used cus i lost my last one ha

riding on 17x10.5 225/45 all around...need some smaller front tires
    just put these on not too long ago so still dialing it in to work on stock body

also have a stock sc400 i hope to mod one of these days when im making big bucks ha

Interesting 2 tone 240sx.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

THANKS! the guy who had it before me painted it 2 tone =P

heres how it looked first day in the driveway

then got coils and some fanboy flair

then got some wheels, kit, and welded diff

drifted some

lost the kit, stickerbomb, got kouki tails and went five lug to get some bigboy wheels(crappy cell pic time)

alot more small steps between but thats basically my whole build in one post haha

Comment

Nice man, any more plans for the car? Welcome!
        '13 Civic
        4x4 until not poor

Comment

get the fitment to where i want it then repaint car white and the wheels white =]
          i want less camber in the rear but it fits pretty nice for just stock camber with just a roll

then in the front i need to take full advantage of the slots on my coils to give more -camber
          but the wheels barley fit without raping my springs as it is so ill need to space them out a bit more
          and since the fronts are a 10.5" im having to do a significant pull on the fenders
          im pulling them with the phonebook method but using a rubber mallet and its working really well
          once i get all that straight and get smaller tires up front-i wana go maybe an inch lower all around
          heres how it sits now

Comment

Geez, it took you long enough!
            Good to see you on here, my man.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
              Geez, it took you long enough!
              Good to see you on here, my man.
              haha so is this where you spend most of your time?
              yeah figured id get on here at some point

i had to start pulling the fenders myself..the phonebook didnt really work
              but i used my heatgun and a rubber mallet in place of the phonebook and worked like a charm

Comment

Like those plans for sure. White on white looks so good, can't wait to see it
                '13 Civic
                4x4 until not poor

Comment

Originally posted by 240benzo View Post
                  haha so is this where you spend most of your time?
                  yeah figured id get on here at some point

i had to start pulling the fenders myself..the phonebook didnt really work
                  but i used my heatgun and a rubber mallet in place of the phonebook and worked like a charm
                  Haha, yep! I say it whoops ass on the rest of the forums.

And that's good that it worked out! Now you need to slam the shit out of it. And my fender roller is always available if you ever need it. As long as you can catch me when I'm not working, that is. Haha

PS- That is one sexy Miata in the first post!

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

haha yeah sexy stock miata ftw! that interior looks soo nice!

i duno how much lower i can go in the front...might need some help removing some collars
                    but as you can see in the front tire/fender is almost flush..i just need like a 5mm spacer for the passenger side

Comment

Good to see another 240 enthusiast. What's the scene like in Oklahoma?

Comment

Originally posted by Corifto View Post
                        Great VW/Audi scene there... Moved to Atlanta from there a few years ago.

How's it going man, glad to see you joined up on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Corifto View Post
                          seems like thered be alot on here-fitment started with drifters and vw's LONG ago
                          check my blog if you wana see what were all about
                          http://okstance.wordpress.com
                          thats why i made it...every other state/regon has their own place to showcase fitment/stance/the low lifestyle...we didnt..but now we do! its a constant work in progress though since im doing it pretty much all myself. its hard to combat all the DISLIKE but keeping it clean and aggressive is what im aiming to showcase..with minimal stickerbomb and poorly fitted rides

Originally posted by cardoza View Post
                          Great VW/Audi scene there... Moved to Atlanta from there a few years ago.

How's it going man, glad to see you joined up on here!
                          bout time i joined-thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

yeah the dub scene here is pretty big along with the nissan community
                          Last edited by 240benzo; 06-09-2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
                            Like those plans for sure. White on white looks so good, can't wait to see it
                            yeah if pulled off right it looks soooo sick!
                            my inspiration for white on white =]

Comment

^Sweet, can't wait
                              '13 Civic
                              4x4 until not poor

Comment

Working...
                              X