Help me out. rofl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out. rofl

Little photo contest going on over at one of the regional sections on bfc. I was in the lead by about 5 votes then the 2nd place guy posted a thread to get some more votes and some lulz. Now Im doing the same thing

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Vote for Tman325is please!

Voated

Comment

Did you vote for Whispaz and I?

Comment

Yes, actually i did haha

Comment

Voted.

What a douche.

Comment

voted
            2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
            2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
            1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Voted. What a fag.

Your photo clearly is better, as well as needing FAR more technical skill to pull off.

Comment

Voted

Comment

Voted.

Comment

Thanks guys i appreciate it!

Comment

I think we may be a bit late though. Other dude is WAY ahead now.

Comment

It's whatever I'm not too worried about it. Thanks to anyone that voted though. Does anyone think that i should mention that his picture isn't completely black and white?

Comment

Now he's trying to make it more fair.
                          Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

I posted my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis C View Post
                              Yes, actually i did haha
                              ok just making sure, I'd vote for you but I'm still in time out

Comment

Working...
                              X