Hotels in NYC area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels in NYC area

I am going to be staying in NYC this weekend. Ive been to NY before, but dont remember the good areas.

Is it better to stay near JFK airport or Newark, etc., and just take the train into Manhattan to do the tourist thing?

Ill be driving to NYC and would prefer to leave the car at the hotel. Seems like the safer route is to stay at a hotel chain than some random hotel i've never heard of.

thanks in advance
    "Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

Originally posted by And2TheRepublic View Post
    I am going to be staying in NYC this weekend. Ive been to NY before, but dont remember the good areas.

Is it better to stay near JFK airport or Newark, etc., and just take the train into Manhattan to do the tourist thing?

Ill be driving to NYC and would prefer to leave the car at the hotel. Seems like the safer route is to stay at a hotel chain than some random hotel i've never heard of.

thanks in advance
    In the city costs a poop load, but if you're doing the touristy things, I would recommend staying in the city, its really worth it.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hanging around Newark or JFK is probably not a great idea, both airports aren't exactly in nice areas to say the least

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Working...
      X