Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need any help with getting parts from Germany?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, can't do anything currently as I'm pretty stressed out because of my approaching final exams. After I'm through with that, I'll be open for requests again.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

when you finish with that, what do skoda superb air vents go for? The aluminum ones.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

You mean the ones for the interior?

Comment

yessir

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Hey dude, Im not looking to buy now or any time soon, But when you get a chance could you check out pricing on a set of wheels and the price to ship to aus?

Im after a set of Schmidt TH-Line 2-tlg

2x 9Jx16H2 8mm front

2x 9,5Jx16H2 2mm rear..

With a 5x114.3 PCD
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Hey dude, Im not looking to buy now or any time soon, But when you get a chance could you check out pricing on a set of wheels and the price to ship to aus?

Im after a set of Schmidt TH-Line 2-tlg

2x 9Jx16H2 8mm front

2x 9,5Jx16H2 2mm rear..

With a 5x114.3 PCD
              Done
              Originally posted by Oxer
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

What would a set of 17" amg monoblocks go for over in germany? staggered or not, but at least 8" wide

or, oz futuras?

last thing, what would it cost for w201 and w124 euro headlights?

sorry for so many requests, but thank you!
                Last edited by conski; 10-21-2010, 05:07 PM.
                1990 Mercedes 300CE- 24 valve

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm currently not taking any requests due to time reasons... super stressed out with work and some personal shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    Sorry guys, I'm currently not taking any requests due to time reasons... super stressed out with work and some personal shit.
                    ight, good luck getting your stuff sorted!
                    1990 Mercedes 300CE- 24 valve

Comment

So, now he needs some vacations, I could help you out with some parts.

But pleeeaaaaase no rims, as I expect them to be a little hard to get.

My contacts:

Aludrin@googlemail.com
                      PM

If you need some Euro parts from junkyards or from the dealer, let me know it and I'll proove that I got them or have an offer from the dealer.

Payment....mhh...Paypal?

Wie hast du das gemacht Dr.AK? (Eng:How did you do that?)

I live in Clausthal-Zellerfeld and Göttingen. (2 residents) It's almost in the perfect middle of Germany.
                      Browse some German ebay and let me know how I may help you ;-)

in my own business: As you figured out, we are crazy about US stuff. I'm driving a MK4 GTI in BMP and would trade my euro front bumper for a US-Spec. I could also arrange some other trades in other forums ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Aludrin View Post
                        So, now he needs some vacations, I could help you out with some parts.

But pleeeaaaaase no rims, as I expect them to be a little hard to get.

My contacts:

Aludrin@googlemail.com
                        PM

If you need some Euro parts from junkyards or from the dealer, let me know it and I'll proove that I got them or have an offer from the dealer.

Payment....mhh...Paypal?

Wie hast du das gemacht Dr.AK? (Eng:How did you do that?)

I live in Clausthal-Zellerfeld and Göttingen. (2 residents) It's almost in the perfect middle of Germany.
                        Browse some German ebay and let me know how I may help you ;-)

in my own business: As you figured out, we are crazy about US stuff. I'm driving a MK4 GTI in BMP and would trade my euro front bumper for a US-Spec. I could also arrange some other trades in other forums ;-)
                        It's funny somehow: We are crazy about the US parts and the US guys are crazy about the Euro stuff. I like. Lot's of potential.
                        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Looking for a Euro spec MK4 (1998-2005) Trunk lid for a VW Jetta to be shipped to US..
                          If anyone is available, I will obviously compensate you the best that I can.
                          PM or AndreaEllis09@yahoo.com
                          A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

I need some more information...

Comment

Any idea of the pricing of a Euro e28 Alpina front spoiler?

Thanks , Gordo.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Just looking to get an idea of how much some Euro Headlights and Taillights for an 06 4-Door Audi A3 would be.
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X