Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need any help with getting parts from Germany?

Here is what I'm looking for.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.AK View Post

I can get you a Continental SportContact in 195/40/14, 75 / 112$ per tire + shipping. Same tire in 185/50/14 goes for about 95 / 141$ per tire + shipping.

Or if you wanna go even narrower, Pirelli P6000 in 175/50/14 for about 77 / 115$ per tire + shipping.
    What would you estimate shipping would be to USA 99004? Or 98366, whichever is cheaper... could be slightly different.

I estimate shipping to be around 260$. Can't say for sure, might be cheaper, I'd need the exact weight and sizes of the tires for that. I just guessed for weight and size now. Might be able to ship it for 195$ with some tricky packaging, or less if the tires weigh less than estimated. (i.e. should they weigh less than 5 kgs, I should be able to ship for 130$).
    Last edited by Dr.AK; 11-21-2009 at 12:12 PM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

sent you a PM about the style 5s
    -Jorge-

Sure I can, I'm a native, lol.

Sorry for not looking myself yet, looks like you found some yourself, though.

The auction looks fine. Shall I contact the seller for you to inquire about shipping to the states? If he won't do it, I can do it for you, no problem.

That is a great idea and i often think about it.
    So, if something see the interest and if Dr.Ak agree, we can extend to France for parts.
    i would be glad to help some American or any other country guy to find some rare parts.
    I had some problems to find all the missing US parts for my US passat so i understand.
    I am really into VW and BMW scene but not only, so if it could helps!

Nicolas,

Email Sent!

9. Default

Dr. AK you have PM.

If anyone needs to ship larger items, I can post my contact information for quoting import shipments (air and sea) if the OP doesn't mind? I can arrange for everything, from pickup at the shipper's door to delivery to yours.

The only thing I can't do is entire vehicles - but someone in my office can, I'm sure. It is just such a pain...
    Last edited by J. Evins; 12-18-2009 at 02:25 PM.

mpv Guest

im looking for vw part number 1j0 071 609. Please let me know what cost is and what your service charge is or if you would like to exchange services I have wholesale accounts with most vw aftermarket parts suppliers as well as dealerships. I can also get a lot of parts for bmw and audi I would more than happily exchange my services for yours. I can provide my fedex account # for shipping

How easy is it to find motorsport door handles for an e36?

Quote Originally Posted by DuWerk View Post
    How easy is it to find motorsport door handles for an e36?
    Local dealers have them. They are extremely expensive, and you will have to buy the whole door handle assembly.
    |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Quote Originally Posted by Schieldrop View Post
    Local dealers have them. They are extremely expensive, and you will have to buy the whole door handle assembly.
    how extremely expensive?

More than you can afford, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by DuWerk View Post
    how extremely expensive?
    I'll have to check since this information came from a friend that I remember complained when he ordered his.
    |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

I want to convert my car to a German spec 2.3-16, how much are 190e one piece euro headlights? (I might find some locally, but just wondering)

and panel under the steering column? (the official US spec 2.3-16s have this knee bumper below the steering column, I just got irritated and ripped it out)

I've seen that euro spec cars don't have that lump that wedges against your shins and restricts your leg motion.

My car:

A Euro-spec car:

Edit: O, I just realized my brake pedal is tilted towards the throttle for easy toe heel.

Quote Originally Posted by checkmate2006 View Post
    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Quote Originally Posted by mpv View Post
    im looking for vw part number 1j0 071 609. Please let me know what cost is and what your service charge is or if you would like to exchange services I have wholesale accounts with most vw aftermarket parts suppliers as well as dealerships. I can also get a lot of parts for bmw and audi I would more than happily exchange my services for yours. I can provide my fedex account # for shipping
    Will look into it later today, sorry for not noticing earlier... I need to mark this thread for email notification, lol.

Guys, if there's no immediate response from me in this thread, please just send me a PM, I respond faster to these usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantian View Post
    I want to convert my car to a German spec 2.3-16, how much are 190e one piece euro headlights? (I might find some locally, but just wondering)

and panel under the steering column? (the official US spec 2.3-16s have this knee bumper below the steering column, I just got irritated and ripped it out)

I've seen that euro spec cars don't have that lump that wedges against your shins and restricts your leg motion.
    I'll look into it later today.

Hey man, any idea how much a set of bosch ellipsoids would cost me to get over here? I would like to get a set if the price is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.AK View Post
    Will look into it later today, sorry for not noticing earlier... I need to mark this thread for email notification, lol.

Guys, if there's no immediate response from me in this thread, please just send me a PM, I respond faster to these usually.

I'll look into it later today.
    if i might help you to find some parts, don't hesitate to ask, i could ship parts to you in order to ship a wider packet from you to the US guys...
    Just let me know, i will be glad to help if needed!

have you seen any headlight washer kits that came with the euro e30s out there?

1990 325is- current project
    1986 325e- Parts Donator
    2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
    1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

you hooked me up with ecodes for my mk3 a couple years back, this guy is awesome!

something of that nature.

european r32 cluster - i'm sure they're rare and expensive but it would be a nice part to have. i sell air ride, performance parts and have a good amount of wholesale accounts, i would gladly exchange my services for yours!
    I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Hey,

Sorry guys, I've been getting a few requests lately, but currently I really don't have the time for that as I'm just finishing up the documentation of my project for my final exams... this is finished by tomorrow, but then i gotta start learning for the written part of the exam which is next month. But after tomorrow i'll at least have a bit more time to look into stuff for you guys.

Please try to understand? <3

Can you get a set of E28s M style bumper kits?