Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need any help with getting parts from Germany?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking requests again.

However, I will only take requests if you contact me directly. Either using some kind of IM, Facebook or PM here on SW. I'd rather you keep bugging me using FB or some kind of IM, as I tend to be a bit forgetful.

Also, I'd rather you only contact me with serious requests only as this stuff will be neither cheap (mostly due to shipping, sometimes due to parts rarity), nor easy to find (in some cases).

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

@jdel new or used parts?

Comment

Is ANYONE able to help me get a Euro spec. VW Jetta (MKIV) Trunk?? I will pay full shipping costs and compensate you well. There are tons of cheap ones on ebay, I just need a middle man because no one will ship here.
        A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

Everyone in in Europe craves American parts. I own a '90 mk2 golf and the parts in demand are only American bumpers and grills. They go for 10x the price of normal euro 'trash'

Comment

Need any help with getting parts from Germany

Thanks, I think German parts are available in many parts of the countries. It is is not the big worry in these days.
            cheap flights to accra | flights to accra

Comment

prices on pre 1986 e30 manual wagons?
              Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
              The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
              P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

anybody close to Ludenscheid?

found some sweet wheels on ebay but this dude won't send out of germany
                and hasn't got any user ratings yet
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

01-03 Alpina front lip for E39.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

pavel alpina usa?
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      pavel alpina usa?
                      $1300
                      No thanks. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• e39 trunk, might be called Heckklappe? Heckkdeckel? prefer single stage black (not cosmos or diamond schwarz), any color will do though, as long as in decent condition

I want to buy one but ebay the people don't reply to my terribly translated german
                        Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

• I know the shipping might kill the deal but can you source a Hamann front lip and rear window spoiler for an E38 cheaper than bavauto.com?

Comment

• i'd like to get a price check on a w202 front lip
                            1999 Slammed W202 - RIP
                            1962 Ford Ranchero - Olivia (Current Project)

if i wanted to be unoriginal, i'd own a BMW.

Comment

• Do you think you could help me find a 2000-2002 Audi S4 avant euro hatch? I am having a ridiculously hard time finding one. TIA!

Comment

• I was just about to post a new thread and saw this topic.

Looking at ebay.de auctions for wheels, some sellers won't ship straight out to the UK. Would anyone be interested in posting them out for me instead?

Ones I am looking at this second are in Ahrbrück, but will ship across Germany for €70 extra.

Comment

Working...
                                X