No announcement yet.

CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao yeah i saw that civic with the plate in the bumper with holes in it. pulled in that sonic cause ther other meet was done and gone or something hella early or never happened. walked around got bored went back to my car and started then everyone looked over like wtf is in that thing. then that civic and another decided to follow my friend and i out.....didnt even waste my gas. he tried to roar passed me and that shit was SLOOOOW and fuk. turned off on the highway and left. weaksauce was oozing from that car.

but i missed that evo. didnt see it
    I'll be going next week hopefully earlier than i got to go last week

Comment

• Looks like the car wont be done before the end of the week, when I asked the guy said middle of next week but hopefully sooner, sucks wanted to go to sonic and the world tuner challange but it happens so just have to figure out something else, unless I hop on a but to denver lol really thinken bout it.

O and saw the GTR from CSU at the body shop also that would really suck dont wanna see the bill on that thing

Comment

• Awww well there will always be other meets ya know?

Did that GTR get into a fender bender?

Comment

• Haha yea I'll defently have to roll down for another meet!

Not sure if it go into a fender bender or what, I'll have to ask when I go back, since he parks in a student lot everyday I wouldn't be suprised if some dumbass hit it in the lot lol

Comment

• So who besides Blackflag (marc) is planing on going to the sonic meet friday, as long as my car is back I will be there for sure with some other people just hangen out for a while, planing on making a night out of it since I'm gonna drive down from foco.

Comment

• Chea!!! I'll prolly bring a friend too

Comment

• AccordKnight I have 3 studded hankook winter I pikes in my basement. I'll sell them to ya for cheap if you would like. I'm pretty sure they're 235/45/17. I would say about 75% tread left. Maybe more. We need to get a SW meet goin here in Denver at some point before the weather takes a dump on us.

Comment

• Oh yeah and who was in the moded 350z that honked at me a couple weeks ago while I was delivering phillys to the Fed. Reserve on 16th and Arapahoe. I assume you are on here..

Comment

• Nice man I'll have to rember that here if I do end up getting new tires, Boosted you gonna roll down on friday if your free? Be nice to meet all you guys and we defently need to set up a meet, since every I know thinks I'm crazy for driving my car that low haha.

Comment

• haha yeah people look at me crazy and ask how my car can turn lol. gotta love it. Hope to meet a lot of your guys tomorrow!

Comment

• Woops! No I didn't realize there was anything going on. I had to work tonight anyways. I love when people are suprised at how low my car is. I wish it was on coils though... Lowest springs they make for my car though haha.

Comment

• Alright who was drivin that sick ass cresseda I saw today... Slammed, white wheels, mirrors on the fender, yellow lights. So epic!

Comment

• Haha son of a bitch I wanna see this lol, where did you see it?

Comment

• Hey BlackFlag i am 99.9% certain i saw your car today in longmont in the panda express parking lot by target.
                              GIFSoup

Comment

• Saw the nice Vdub on rs's up here and in the same turn lane saw the nice 240 coupe, I would think they would both be on here but guess not.

O and a meet coming up on Highaltitudeperformance.com so get on and check it out everyone is welcome let me know if you need any info. Heres the link

Probably the last meet we will have this year so make it out before the dandrift starts falling!

Comment

Working...
                                X