No announcement yet.

CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone go to the exotic car show down in littleton this weekend?
    GIFSoup

Comment

Went to it was pretty good, you go?

Comment

Ya i went. I thought it was quite a good show. Those four VW's in my personal opinion were pretty awesome. And the E30 BMW's were sick.
        GIFSoup

Comment

Yea those vdubs were awesome, also like the old school m5 that was turbod as well as the rs4 with the sc

Comment

That M5 was unbelievable. And i dont remember seeing an RS4.
            GIFSoup

Comment

Oh snap I haven't seen too many people in the broomfield area. I moved from Arkansas and go back and visit from time to time. We should have a co meet

Comment

Yea I'm in foco now but I live right by broomfield in arvada down there quite a bit, check out highaltitudeperformance.com if you get a chance a good local forum I'm on. What do ya drive?

Thinken about maybe going to the bandi test and tune tomorrow if anyone is down.

Comment

Originally posted by ztman92 View Post
                  That M5 was unbelievable. And i dont remember seeing an RS4.
                  Dam haha the RS4 was nuts I'll try and find a pic of it

Comment

Did you take pictures? I didnt bring a camera and i am now regretting it.
                    GIFSoup

Comment

Lol I forgot my camera when I came down, you can go to allthings303.com and check out the pics

Comment

I didnt see any of the VW's in the pictures. they show no love for the stanced.
                        GIFSoup

Comment

Lol there was like one or two pics on had that guy who own one standing with it.

Comment

And holy christ were there alot of porsches. And there were alot of sick cars in the parking lot too haha
                            GIFSoup

Comment

Yea there is always a ton of porsches there sucks though my neigbor didnt take his out he has three really nice ones, yea there was a crazy nice mercedes e55 in the lot and a gt3RS that we talked to for a bit so dam nice.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                                Yea I'm in foco now but I live right by broomfield in arvada down there quite a bit, check out highaltitudeperformance.com if you get a chance a good local forum I'm on. What do ya drive?

Thinken about maybe going to the bandi test and tune tomorrow if anyone is down.
                                Sweet! I'll join up under the same name. I drive a black lexus sc400. Cleanest one ive seen around these parts so far

Comment

Working...
                                X