No announcement yet.

CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only guy I know of besides you and the people that posted on this thread is this guy who lives in Arvada by some disc golf course I play. He has a super dumped xB. I will be low soon! Ordering Neuspeed Race springs next Friday!

Comment

I go to CU. I'll be back out there in August. See you guys then!

sigpic
      Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
      • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

Nice! You should come to some of the euro GTG we have every month. There are usually quite a few mini's there. I think there were more coopers then anything else there last time.

Comment

Yea I have seen that guy in the XB around at the sonic meets, really nice car. How low will those race springs get you?

Comment

1.5" lower from where I'm at now (factory sport package). It should tuck tire a little on my 17's. Here is a picture of a sedan w/ 19's on the same springs.

Comment

BUMP
              Looks like I may have found a thread for my local guys!

I'm new to SW and somewhat new to the Colorado car scene. I am installing my coils this week, and I'm going to have my Altima laid out for the rest of the summer. Then I will be raising the bitch for the winters here, which suck majorly. I am up north for school, but lived in Boulder for 18 years, and still go back regularly.

Anyways, I don't know where I am going with this... If we're all around the Boulder area we should arrange a little shoot one day, especially if someone happens to have a trick camera set up

I'll be around, nice to see some Colorado guys here.

Originally posted by BoostedAvant View Post
              I'm starting to think Denver is the anti-stance... We do have pretty shitty roads, I just would have figured there would be more people on here by now...
              ^^^

Denver roads fucking suck so much! I **** driving there and I am just on s.techs now. Once I get the car slammed, I don't know how much driving I'll be doing in Denver. Hell the roads aren't great in Boulder either. We can't catch a break.

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
              Yea there defently isnt to many people, its funny though cause I see lots of illest and hellaflush stickers haha, its to bad there isnt more.
              I don't see many stickers at all, I've seen a couple stanced honda's but thats about it. I'm low now, but getting slammed this week

Originally posted by Puma View Post
              I go to CU. I'll be back out there in August. See you guys then!
              I seen your car when I went to chill with my buddy at CU. Car looks nice man, I was there when you had the rear on stands and we had no idea wtf you were doing. I think I read about your mishaps in one of your threads though. Hope to see your car around when I come down to Boulder again. I'm there pretty much weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by L31 View Post
                I seen your car when I went to chill with my buddy at CU. Car looks nice man, I was there when you had the rear on stands and we had no idea wtf you were doing. I think I read about your mishaps in one of your threads though. Hope to see your car around when I come down to Boulder again. I'm there pretty much weekly.
                Yeah, that was during the coilover dilemma. Finally fixed and slammed like mad, which she will remain throughout the winter and everything. I don't drive it in winter. In fact, I don't go much anywhere at all haha... Let's deffo get a shoot organized later. I get back in mid August. Looking forward to it!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puma View Post
                  Yeah, that was during the coilover dilemma. Finally fixed and slammed like mad, which she will remain throughout the winter and everything. I don't drive it in winter. In fact, I don't go much anywhere at all haha... Let's deffo get a shoot organized later. I get back in mid August. Looking forward to it!
                  Nice, we'll see how I do once this week is over. As it is now I've got a little bit less than 2.5" of clearance, so I can go 2" lower . As for winters, I'm gonna carpool with my gf, and just leave my car on the ground

A nice shoot would be sweet. by the time this summer comes to an end I should be ready for a shoot. I'm gonna be rolling on stockers for a while though unfortunately.

Comment

Photoshop is a beautiful thing haha...

sigpic

Comment

L31 you said ur up north for school? Where at? What coilovers you putting on?

Well I shouldnt say a lot of stickers but I know a guy with a white evo with illest stickers, then a friends RX-7 has a hellaflush sticker even though its not quite there yet, then I see some random illest stickers around.
                      Last edited by AccordKnight; 07-14-2010, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                        L31 you said ur up north for school? Where at? What coilovers you putting on?

Well I shouldnt say a lot of stickers but I know a guy with a white evo with illest stickers, then a friends RX-7 has a hellaflush sticker even though its not quite there yet, then I see some random illest stickers around.
                        Up in stink town, UNC. I've seen the white evo, it broke my neck, looked pretty sweet. First car out here I have seen rolling with some dope fitment. Looked really nice, I need to get some poke now.

I just put my Ksports on today, I think I saw you in that thread though so I won't link it here. How much clearance do you have? its going to take some time for me to get used to driving this low. its only a little more than an inch lower than my springs were. but I guess this is a game of inches because its a night and day difference.

Comment

Nice nice, yea I'm from arvada but up at CSU for school, yea there are a few cars around with pretty good fitment, Dan's evo is defently sick but whenever I hang with those guys I feel broke haha his kit is worth probably more then my car, I'll have to check clearance and let you know but defent an inch can make a huge difference when driving around, I know with my 17's I scraped much more then with my 18's even though I lowered it another couple inches in the front in april, but I have been pretty low for about 3 years now so I have defently gotten used to driving it around that low.

Yea I defently wouldn't mind steping up to some wider wheels but don't have the money to do it now so it will have to wait.

Comment

Finally got my springs on.. We should do a photoshoot soon...

Comment

Pics?

Comment

I live in erie, CO. 2014 class of CSU!
                                GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
                                X