CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO

Anyone else in CO? I think i have seen one or 2.

Post up.
    chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Denver!

Comment

IT's about time!!!!!

Man i was thinking CO was the anti stance.

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Plan on moving out that way soon.

Comment

Cant wait for another 6 in CO....Where are you planning on moving?

Comment

Fort Collins/Denver, dam I didn't even notice that BoostedAvant was from denver tell now haha. Now just need to step up my stance game.

Comment

Colorado is wack .
              96 Civic HatchBatch-Done so far
              97 Integra-In the works
              04 Accord-DD

Comment

Originally posted by Russell_G View Post
                Cant wait for another 6 in CO....Where are you planning on moving?
                6 wont be coming with me

But early next year, if all goes well. We will see.

Comment

^ You coming to school out here?

Comment

Im moving out for school spring 2010, Boulder area. Anyone else go to school around Boulder? Broomfield area to be exact.
                    Last edited by rxp rider; 12-14-2009, 06:31 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm in Fort Collins for school at CSU but I live about 10min from broomfield and it has been my stomping grounds all my life, you going to CU? When you coming out here I'll be down there for most of break so feel free to hit me up or if you want any info on the car scene or anything else around there feel free to hit me up. If you are going to CU they have a great car club that meet alot during the summer and they hold a free car show usually the second week in april, im good friends with a lot of the members and all are good people.

Comment

My Girlfriend goes to CU and I know some people at CSU. Im actually going to a smaller school in Broomfield, Im moving from missouri not for the school but for colorado I love it out there. Pm'd
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                          dam I didn't even notice that BoostedAvant was from denver tell now haha. Now just need to step up my stance game.
                          Haha, Me too! Coils going on after winter I hope... we will see.

Comment

Nice man what coils you looking at going with, I'm going to have to get shorter/stiffer springs since I'm already all the way down on my tein basics, I saw in the audi thread that your plate said oregon, did you just move to colorado recently?

Comment

Probably Stasus street sports or Vogtland GT's. I really want PSS9's but they're out of my price range... I can't wait for coils I'm so excited.

I moved here a little over a year ago for school, you from Oregon?

Comment

Working...
                              X