Possible Northwest Stanceworks Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be down.

Anyone going to the toy run? Should all make it out. I think that's on Dec. 6th.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

TOY RUN? More info please.

Comment

im game, even though im not stanced.

13 5.BRO. 425whp/401wtq.

Comment

Made a thread for it...it's posted on almost EVERY northwest car forum, so a huge turnout of several different kinds of cars always shows up, it's a lot of fun.

This is the pace to find out where its goin on! Everything from a weekly meet to an annual show.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Ill probably be there if I dont have to work Ill know tomorrow. You coming on the food drive cruise?

Comment

I'd love to have a meet.
              -Nick

Comment

im down for a PNW meet in january. thats the only month im home haha

Comment

Originally posted by c-ron View Post
                  What do you guys think about making the drive down to san fran for a big meet with the californians? They have been tryin to get something going as well. It would be much bigger if we were able to a west coast meet.
                  i have a few cards up my sleeve for norcal and cencal meets, i would loooove for you guys to set up something in the pnw though. i would just have to be able to sell some tee's there to help me fund the trip.

but i really wanna check it out up there, you guys have been doing big things lately.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Well, my e30 stays in socal but if i can get there, im down for a seattle meet.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
                      im down for a PNW meet in january. thats the only month im home haha
                      Bump for great idea. Anyone want to do a Stanceworks XXX burger meet in Issaquah?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                      SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

guys I'd be happy to help or orginize somthing this spring or summer. I have a great place to do night show in seattle but its going to cost a few hundred. We could do a night kinda hot import night style show .
                        Crafted Fitment San Fran Sept 3rd Facebook -"Crafted fitment"

Key Fitment - Key West FLFacebook -"Key Fitment"

StanceWars -July 7rd 2012
                        http://www.stancewars.com
                        Facebook -Stancewars

WaterWerks June 23 and Sept3rd 2012http://waterwerksnw.com/
                        Facebook - WaterWerks

Comment

^I'm up for anything, there is also a 190rev meet in Seattle coming up soon, would you be up for a combined meet?

Btw, it's going to be at the Mountlake Terrace Park and Ride in Seattle on Jan 17th at 12 noon sharp.

Everybody should... come out and play-ayyy~ *clink* *clink*
                          Last edited by Atlantian; 01-04-2010, 12:49 AM.

Comment

sounds cool to me , added to the calandar
                            Crafted Fitment San Fran Sept 3rd Facebook -"Crafted fitment"

Key Fitment - Key West FLFacebook -"Key Fitment"

StanceWars -July 7rd 2012
                            http://www.stancewars.com
                            Facebook -Stancewars

WaterWerks June 23 and Sept3rd 2012http://waterwerksnw.com/
                            Facebook - WaterWerks

Comment

^There has been an update since this has been posted. There is also going to be a cruise from XXX to Bellevue's Olive Garden to go to NWQuattro's Dinner meet at 7 (nwquattro is also coming for this cruise, along with R3Vlimited).

Comment

wait ^^^^^^

so when are is the meet and whens the cruise? are they both on the 17th?

danxs

Comment

Working...
                                X