Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new deal of the month is up! Don't forget to check our members area for even more great savings!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

The September deal is up

Comment

I would love to purchase a air ride kit,I have a 1987 bmw 535is which kit do I need and how soon would it be able to be here? Could you guys help me out.

Comment

you guys have allways sweet deals.

Comment

Originally posted by RatRodAnything View Post
            I would love to purchase a air ride kit,I have a 1987 bmw 535is which kit do I need and how soon would it be able to be here? Could you guys help me out.
            The only company that makes something for your car would be BagYard. They would be the same struts that were on Rusty, however those were modified a couple of times to make the car sit that low. It will take anywhere from one to six months to get these struts in the states because BagYard is a very small operation and they will need to be built to order.

Comment

Originally posted by Interlagos boy View Post
              you guys have allways sweet deals.

We try

Comment

do you have anything for passat b5 fwd?

Comment

hey guys im lookng for Airbag plates for top and bottom for my w124 or w201 MB i was wondering if you have anything

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                    do you have anything for passat b5 fwd?
                    We do! For the fronts you will have to run the Air Lift Slam Series (which will go up to $1,000 tomorrow) or a set up BagYards. As for the rears, you can use the RE-5 Universal Bags and the D-Cup bracket kit.

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                    hey guys im lookng for Airbag plates for top and bottom for my w124 or w201 MB i was wondering if you have anything
                    The only mounting plates that we have right now are the D-Cups. I'm not sure if they will work out for you but if you need some measurements and such let me know and I can get them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                      We do! For the fronts you will have to run the Air Lift Slam Series (which will go up to $1,000 tomorrow) or a set up BagYards. As for the rears, you can use the RE-5 Universal Bags and the D-Cup bracket kit.

The only mounting plates that we have right now are the D-Cups. I'm not sure if they will work out for you but if you need some measurements and such let me know and I can get them for you.
                      how much will they run for all 4 aprox ball park ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                        how much will they run for all 4 aprox ball park ?
                        They are $85 for a set of two so for all four corners it would be $170.

Comment

how much for a mk4 golf 99 GTi kit based in UK so free shipping is awsome

if i could get price this kit and the manual one that would be awsome

The Future is RED

Comment

Originally posted by Persil View Post
                            how much for a mk4 golf 99 GTi kit based in UK so free shipping is awsome

if i could get price this kit and the manual one that would be awsome
                            Unfortunately the free shipping only applies to the Continental US. Shipping is generally $200-$300 to ship a full kit to the UK. I'll pm you with some more information on those two kits.

Comment

got anything for an 87' 325is?

Comment

Originally posted by Jbskate1002 View Post
                                got anything for an 87' 325is?
                                BagYard could do a setup, but we would have to send a set of spindles over to them and for a time frame you're looking at.. well, months.

The other option you could do would be to go with a full universal kit using Air Lift fronts and Universal Air rears. Custom fabbing will need to be done but e30's aren't that bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X