This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >> BAG RIDERS Deal Of The Month <<

AUGUST IS HERE! The Bag Riders Deal of the Month has now been updated.

- CLICK HERE

- CLICK HERE
    Last edited by Alex@BagRiders; 08-05-2015, 07:56 AM.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Do you guys have a kit for an e28 (1985 BMW 535i)? I'm a newb to air and want to know how big of an investment it costs before I spend any more money on new suspension.

D

Comment

Originally posted by D Unit View Post
      Do you guys have a kit for an e28 (1985 BMW 535i)? I'm a newb to air and want to know how big of an investment it costs before I spend any more money on new suspension.

D
      PM'd

Comment

The June deal is live! Get $200 off all full kits with Touch Pad e-Level!

Comment

Originally posted by D Unit View Post

D
          Also curious. I have an E24, but the suspension is identical to an E28.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
            Also curious. I have an E24, but the suspension is identical to an E28.
            Unfortunately we don't have any kits at the moment that will work for your car.

Comment

I have an 02 wrx wagon. I checked out the thread on the 05 wrx you guys made a kit for. I'm looking to lay frame. I'm not new to airride, I currently have a 97 silverado I bagged on 22s about 4 years ago. But I've lost interest in the truck and the wrx has been my daily for almost 4 years and now its the wrx's turn for modifications. Do you make a strut kit for them?

Comment

Originally posted by bootie View Post
                I have an 02 wrx wagon. I checked out the thread on the 05 wrx you guys made a kit for. I'm looking to lay frame. I'm not new to airride, I currently have a 97 silverado I bagged on 22s about 4 years ago. But I've lost interest in the truck and the wrx has been my daily for almost 4 years and now its the wrx's turn for modifications. Do you make a strut kit for them?
                There are kits in development right now. It will probably be about another month until they're done but we're taking down payments. We are also looking at another option right now from a company in Poland who's using struts with fully threaded bodies.

Comment

What kind of price are we looking at? Roughly of course

Comment

They will be in the range from 1600 to 1800 for the struts and the management starts at 595 and goes up from there depending on what options you're looking for.

Comment

Free shipping

Comment

I have a Civic '89 and I like your managementkit for 600 dollars, what struts/bags do I need to get it all to work? please pm!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
                          I have a Civic '89 and I like your managementkit for 600 dollars, what struts/bags do I need to get it all to work? please pm!
                          Check your PM

Comment

Sup Guys, I currently have a couple of shop projects I'm building for demo and show tours. The car in question is a 95 Accord coupe, I'm looking to install a basic air ride setup and wanna know 1)Costs on kit for this vehicle 2) Do u guys set up commercial pricing for business? Any and all info would be appreciated and this is a budget build ,Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J954sho View Post
                              Sup Guys, I currently have a couple of shop projects I'm building for demo and show tours. The car in question is a 95 Accord coupe, I'm looking to install a basic air ride setup and wanna know 1)Costs on kit for this vehicle 2) Do u guys set up commercial pricing for business? Any and all info would be appreciated and this is a budget build ,Thanks in advance!!!
                              Unfortunately I'm not sure if the car will lay subframe or not since we haven't sold this setup yet but I'm sure with some proper cutting, you'd be okay. Air Lift makes bags for the car which will run you $1000 for the set and our least expensive management is $595 for a manual setup. You're looking at $1595 (shipped if you order this month) for a full kit.

Comment

Working...
                              X