No announcement yet.

A Focus that most will **** anyways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the bay. Everything else gives me a headache.
    We lookin' for the girls with the big booty stance.

Comment

• I really do not like the interieur of this focus series but you, kind sir, are bringing it slowly the right way.

The white wheels are a good start but to cover the proportion of your car I might be necessary to widen the fenders and use spacers so that your car is getting wider.

Also I do not really like the scoop on your hood but you already told why it is like that and I am totally fine with your reason.

Your bay is a real beauty. Keep on the good work. Your path is not a straight line but walk it anyway, I can feel it.
      Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
      Oh, and your car too.

Comment

• Ehh.... This just looks like a ricer IMO. You do great work but I wish you did it to another car instead of a Focus... The carbon fiber is a bit much, actually to much. That front hood is just awful! I know you said your custom built hood helped get rid of heat out of the engine bay but do you do any track racing or autocross¿ I am guesing you just want your car to look like the ones in Fast and Furious. If you went back to the stock hood and trunk then shaved the sides and rolled and pulled the fenders, I think it would look alot better. I would also recommend doing something to that god awful interior.

But what the fuck do I know¿ I am only 17!

PRETTY SWEET!
        NathanHeeney.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickgt40 View Post
          Looks great Chris.
          Thanks buddy.

Originally posted by Unit01 View Post
          I love the bay. Everything else gives me a headache.
          Sorry to hear that. But thanks, the bay is def my favorite part of the car.

Originally posted by Nagah View Post
          I really do not like the interieur of this focus series but you, kind sir, are bringing it slowly the right way.

The white wheels are a good start but to cover the proportion of your car I might be necessary to widen the fenders and use spacers so that your car is getting wider.

Also I do not really like the scoop on your hood but you already told why it is like that and I am totally fine with your reason.

Your bay is a real beauty. Keep on the good work. Your path is not a straight line but walk it anyway, I can feel it.
          Thanks, I've been thinking about putting a white trunk and hood back on. But I really like the CF. I'm kinda tired of the scoop too, but at this point it is what it is.

I've rolled and pulled the front fenders already and its going down another 1/2" soon.

Originally posted by NathanHeeney View Post
          Ehh.... This just looks like a ricer IMO. You do great work but I wish you did it to another car instead of a Focus... The carbon fiber is a bit much, actually to much. That front hood is just awful! I know you said your custom built hood helped get rid of heat out of the engine bay but do you do any track racing or autocross¿ I am guesing you just want your car to look like the ones in Fast and Furious. If you went back to the stock hood and trunk then shaved the sides and rolled and pulled the fenders, I think it would look alot better. I would also recommend doing something to that god awful interior.

But what the fuck do I know¿ I am only 17!

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k201/TerryBoyd/fr200_01_l.jpg

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k201/TerryBoyd/fr200_02_l.jpg

PRETTY SWEET!
          I really **** that car you posted. I'm mean kill it with fire **** it.

Yeah my car's different. It doesn't fit the cookie cutter mold. But I've wanted to build something different. I'm not putting down anyone else's work but I see way to many honda's slammed with bike racks and wink mirrors. Great your car fits right in with everyone's elses. There being part of a style and then there's following your own style.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• Originally posted by NorCalFocus View Post
            Thanks, I've been thinking about putting a white trunk and hood back on. But I really like the CF. I'm kinda tired of the scoop too, but at this point it is what it is.

I've rolled and pulled the front fenders already and its going down another 1/2" soon.
            Now you made it. I subbed your build because I want to see where you are goin'. Keep on rockin'

Oh, and your car too.

Comment

• Originally posted by NathanHeeney View Post
              I am guesing you just want your car to look like the ones in Fast and Furious. If you went back to the stock hood and trunk then shaved the sides and rolled and pulled the fenders, I think it would look alot better.

lolz

Comment

• Cranked the front coils down a little bit more to even out the car.

Comment

• I like your progress. Keep on.

Oh, and your car too.

Comment

• I'm sorry, I totally forgot he was building his car to meet everybody elses specifications and likings....

Dude,

Don't listen to other people. You seem like you are good at that. Do what makes you happy. You are doing good things with this car. I can see value in every car, and I too drive one that nobody sees value in (2002 Saturn Sc2). I've done like 2 or 3 things to my car. SMALL things. I've had it for almost 4 years. I'm waiting to know what direction I want to go with it. I want it to turn heads and I want to pass it down to my future kids someday (I'm 19). The Air Force and college keep me a little busy to even think about starting my build. My point being, I know where you are at with your build. I respect you and your dedication and I respect your car. Keep doing whatever makes you happy and go in the direction you want to go in. Stanceworks is for car people to hang out and discuss our passion. go to Canibeat if you want to judge other peoples cars and point out things you don't like.
                    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Originally posted by Nagah View Post
                      I like your progress. Keep on.
                      Thanks man. I need camber adjustment up front now before I can go any wider or lower. Or smaller wheels. Which I'm open too, but they'll be all white or have white centers.

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
                      I'm sorry, I totally forgot he was building his car to meet everybody elses specifications and likings....

Dude,

Don't listen to other people. You seem like you are good at that. Do what makes you happy. You are doing good things with this car. I can see value in every car, and I too drive one that nobody sees value in (2002 Saturn Sc2). I've done like 2 or 3 things to my car. SMALL things. I've had it for almost 4 years. I'm waiting to know what direction I want to go with it. I want it to turn heads and I want to pass it down to my future kids someday (I'm 19). The Air Force and college keep me a little busy to even think about starting my build. My point being, I know where you are at with your build. I respect you and your dedication and I respect your car. Keep doing whatever makes you happy and go in the direction you want to go in. Stanceworks is for car people to hang out and discuss our passion. go to Canibeat if you want to judge other peoples cars and point out things you don't like.
                      Thanks man. Yeah I'm older than alot of others on this forum, so I have no problem with doing my own thing. I do like constructive critisim though.

Your young man, just keep at it and you'll get there one day. I've owned this car since I was 19 and its just now getting to the point where I want it.

Comment

• The wheels are the only think I dislike.

I think some te37 style wheels in white would really finish up this car.

I do like the touches of CF on this car, It's a functioning mod that looks badass.

The thing I like the most is that it has a really unique style to it that you created. It looks like no other focus out there, and that is a good thing. If you are going with te CF theme, maybe you should do the roof and mirrors in CF. It looks really classy when CF becomes a large part of the theme of the car.

Also has a nice contrast against the white.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• TE37's would be sweet. The sporty style of them would flow well with the CF for sure.

I've always liked these tho

I have a friend that has a set in black that needs refinishing. Maybe one day I'll work out a deal with him.

Comment

• I love wheels with writing on them. Can you fit low offset wheels without many problems?

That reminds me...
                            I need to get my 5zigens refurbed bad. It's supposed to have writing around the lip that says something in engrish(bad japanese english) but its all chipped off since they are so old.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• 35-25et wheels fit pretty well on a MK1 Focus. The MK2 can take a 25-20et easily.

Comment

• good looking lil' car, that engine bay!!!
                                now take it home and f*** with it- deftones

Comment

Working...
                                X