Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '04 BMW 530i....6-speed Manual

SOLD

Just trying to get a feel for the interest in my car. I'm not 100% sure I really want to sell it but I'm trying to see what else is out there. I have a 2004 Silver Gray BMW 530i sedan 6-speed with Dove grey leather interior for sale in excellent condition. The car has FULL Dealer Maintenece Records since new, I purchased the car from Fields BMW who has maintained the car since new. The car has had the following done to it within the last 5k miles.

-20x9.5 20x11 Vellano Forged VSO wheels 3.5" lip front 5" lip rear
    -New K-sport Control Pro Coilovers
    -New M Front bumper and side skirts
    -New OEM ZHP shift knob
    -New OEM brake rotors with Akebono Ceramic pads in all 4 corners
    -4300k HID Low beams and fog lights
    -Full LED interior lighting
    -LED Angel eyes
    -All new suspension mounts and bushings
    -New front control arms
    -New water pump
    -New serpentine belts
    -New NGK Plugs
    -New OEM Valve cover gasket
    -New OEM rubber floor mats
    -New OEM rubber window seals
    -New OEM rubber door seals
    -UUC clutch pedal bushings
    -New OEM Oil pump
    -New OEM Oil pressure sensor
    -New OEM charcoal cabin filters
    -New OEM Starter motor
    -New K&N drop in filter

I'm sure there are things that I have left out, the car runs perfect, the A/C blows ice cold. Oil changes have been done well before scheduled (every 2k miles) with BMW fluids and filters. All other fluids have been flushed and replaced including transmission fluid, rear diff fluid, brake fluid, coolant and power steering fluid all changed less than 3k miles ago. The car is my daily driver so it must be reliable which is why all the major maintence has already been done. Receipts available for all recent maintenece.

Overall, the car is very clean, all of the power accessories work perfectly, there are no warning lights illuminated in the dash and the car starts with no hesitations what so ever. The car is routinely hand washed twice a week and fully detailed twice a month. The car has 123k miles on it but looks and drives perfect. The paint shows great and the engine runs with no abnormal noises. The car does not burn or leak any oil or fluids. The engine bay is spotless and shows as a new car would. The clutch is tight and does not show any signs of slip. I have all of the keys, the owners manual and a book of dealer records since new. This car has been great to me with no issues whatsoever. I am really going to regret letting this go, but I'm just looking for something new. Asking $16.5k OBO, will entertain trades but no Japanese cars please.

More pics can be found here:

Iamsimplyclean.com
    Last edited by B6S4; 04-24-2011, 02:05 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Forgot to mention, Clean Carfax

Comment

GL with the sale man. I see you're over here too. Car looks great and clean as usual.

Comment

Trade for a mint 2002 Jeep wrangler 4.0l 5mt + cash?

Comment

I believe this car is SOLD already.

Comment

Working...
            X