Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.:: PHOTOSHOP PLEASE - STANCING MY M3 - Need your help with fitment ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read above, I decided on Work Meister S1s

Comment

Originally posted by .::M::. View Post
      That will give the fitment I want even with my flared rear fenders?
      going off of the white m3's fittment specs, assuming it's fenders are not flared.

(18x10 et 0) = (18x11 et -12)
      add 1.5 inchs to the offset to account for flares 1.5 in = 38.1 mm

(18x10 et 0) = (18x11 et -12)-38.1= (18x11 et -50.1)

for the rear
      (18x11 et -11) = (18x12 et -25)-38.1 = (18x12 et -63.1)

final change to 19 for your car
      front (19x11 et -50.1)
      rear (19x12 et -63.1)

someone check that for me please
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

My turn

Going off specs I've seen here and there and believing your 1.5" wider fenders line, I'd say get the wheels made to

Front
        19x10 et0
        Rear:
        19x14 et-16

They will sit exactly like that white M3 even with your widened fenders. You may even be able to go more agressive in the back, I don't know how much clearance the green M3 has on the inside.

Comment

ET-63.1 I havent seen that before, is it usually offered?

19x14, would that really work?!

Comment

whoops, just realized that its just your rears that are flared.
            Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
              going off of the white m3's fittment specs, assuming it's fenders are not flared.

(18x10 et 0) = (18x11 et -12)
              add 1.5 inchs to the offset to account for flares 1.5 in = 38.1 mm

(18x10 et 0) = (18x11 et -12)-38.1= (18x11 et -50.1)

for the rear
              (18x11 et -11) = (18x12 et -25)-38.1 = (18x12 et -63.1)

final change to 19 for your car
              front (19x11 et -50.1)
              rear (19x12 et -63.1)

someone check that for me please
              You're basing your measurements off the inside fitment, -63 in the rear will stick out a lot more than the white one, even on his car with flares.
              Originally posted by .::M::. View Post
              ET-63.1 I havent seen that before, is it usually offered?

19x14, would that really work?!
              As long as your flares are really 1.5" per side and those are the correct specs for the white car, they'll fit perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                You're basing your measurements off the inside fitment, -63 in the rear will stick out a lot more than the white one, even on his car with flares.

As long as your flares are really 1.5" per side and those are the correct specs for the white car, they'll fit perfect.
                Thanks so much, they are def 1.5" wider...I will PM you if the measurement is off!

They will fit about like this?

Comment

If you can do that, it will be epic.

Comment

Give me time my friend When I go home this summer the wheels should go on, I just got confirmation from my work dealer that he can get me the fitment I want so its on like donkey kong!

Comment

I'm 99% sure those will fit perfect, but just to be sure try PMing hinrichs and M3 guy to see how their clearances are. The 19x14 et-16 that I spec'd is the same backspacing as M3 guys car and a little over 1.5" more to the outside of Hinrichs fitment. As long as they didn't have to do any mods to make their wheels fit yours will go right on. Check caliper clearance to the back of the spokes too, I wouldn't want you to have to get spacers to clear them.

It's gonna look awesome though! 315's stretched will be insane haha. Are you going with white centers like the PS?

Comment

Thank you so much for all of that help I will get on all of that, I will post up a photoshop of it completed in a couple of days.

As for wheel color I was going to get everyones opinions...White centers are free, so is silver...I could do all polished for $500 more, but considered taking the wheel apart and doing it completely highlighter/flourescent yellow lips, with black face and highlighter yellow sides of the spokes

Comment

White on white with polished lips is a safe bet... it would look awesome.

Comment

I vote completely white, even lips. or white centers and black lips

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Photoshops all being done right now fellas! stay tuned

Comment

I am making good progress with the new mods for the M3, wheels are next after the new seats are installed...building a car in the US while living in the UK is a PIA.

I did a couple of photoshops of aggressive fitment that I want on the car, but looking at the website for the Work Meisters it doesnt seem like they have them wide enough or aggressive enough for what I need? Will you gurus have a look and see if there are any options on this link for fitment to get this fitment on and done!
                                アルミホイールメーカー株式会社ワークのWEBサイト。アルミホイール情報やアルミホイールのカスタマイズが可能なワークホイールカスタムオーダープランなど。

Here are a couple of expectations

Comment

Working...
                                X