Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.:: PHOTOSHOP PLEASE - STANCING MY M3 - Need your help with fitment ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .:: PHOTOSHOP PLEASE - STANCING MY M3 - Need your help with fitment ::.

Hey guys,

I decided to order a set of Varrstoen TE37 reps for my M3 in their widest and most aggressive offset. My rear fenders are flared .5" on each side further than OEM and my fronts are stock (just rolled). I have the wheel size and offsets, but hoping someone can tell me exactly what size front wheel and what offset I will need in order to poke 5-10MM and to do the same on the rear (will run a camber kit if needed, camber is sexy anyways).

I want the widest front wheel possible for the most aggressive look, and their rears only go up to 10.5" so I may need a spacer on the rear.

I really want to see the wheels on my car in an angled picture if someone with knoledge and photoshop talent could do the job i would appreciate seeing how my car will look when it actually sits properly on these wheels...please PM me if you can

you are missing some facts there, is this 5inch wheels, 22inches? what offset did you order? etc etc etc, how do you want it to look? poking rim and tucking tire? etc etc.

be more specific.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

My apologies, my knoledge on wheel fitment is next to one

Fronts :

Varrstoen recommends for oem m3 - 19x9.5 +20
      I want it as aggressive as possible, I want to poke wheel and tuck some tire...below you will see the fitment that I am going for but possibly even slightly more aggressive all around, only on my M3. So I wouldnt mind if it were possible to do a less aggressive offset and a wider front wheel.

Rear : Varrstoen recommends for oem m3 : 19x10.5 +22

Please keep in mind that my rear fenders are 1.5" wider on each side than stock - EDIT, its 1.5" wider on each side not .5"!

I dont mind running a spacer. Varrstoen says that the rear sizes listed above are the widest most aggressive wheel they offer for my bolt pattern, however they said I could run a 5x114 bolt pattern on rear with an adapter and get a more aggressive offset for a more aggressive fitment if need be.

Varrstoen "5x114.3 adapter. +12 is pretty aggressive"
      Old wheels are - 20x8.5 20x10.5 Modsport mesh wheels

Comment

Varrstoen states that I can have the 5x114s redrilled to be 5x120 and +12 if I want

Comment

Varrstoen just emailed and said they can offer me, but dont advise it as no M3 has bought them for the rear : 19x9.5 +12 front 19x10.5 +0 rear. I told him that my rears are 1.5" wider on each side than the oem fenders, so my wheels need to come out 1.5" more than any other as is, plus I want more aggressive fitment than the other M3s are running as is

Comment

Other images of similar fitment that I would like to achieve :

PERFECT

Maybe a few mm more aggressive

a little more aggressive all around, more poke

Comment

They are 19x9.5 +12 and 19x10.5 +0 in 5x114 and must be redrilled to 5x120 - fully polished TE37 reps...any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by .::M::. View Post
                They are 19x9.5 +12 and 19x10.5 +0 in 5x114 and must be redrilled to 5x120 - fully polished TE37 reps...any thoughts?
                should've gotten 10.5 all around
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

I havent ordered any yet, that is the point of this thread...I want to know what to order, from someone that really knows their shit about fitment.

my rear fenders are wider than the fronts from the factory, and since then have been widened 1.5" on each side in the rear so 10.5" all around may not be possible, needing help

Comment

Comment

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Pretty much what you are after, except in 19" wheels?

18x10 et0
                      18x11 et-12

So I'd go for 10.5s all round, ET0, then the fronts will go straight on, and you can space the back out to what you need, like 15-20mm or something (unless they can make them with a negative offset for you)

Maybe not ET0 on the front actually on a 10.5, ET5-7 maybe?

Comment

Thanks for the links everyone, I sent a PM about making a donation to photoshop it all I believe I will go with work meister s1s instead of varrstoens.

Jorge - That is a great stance, do you really think that I could do 10.5s on the front and pull it off???

Comment

Meisters! 11 et +5 in the front and 12 et +5 in the rear... 5mm spacer in the front 3mm spacer in the rear. someone correct me if im off.
                          Last edited by Rebounder; 04-13-2011, 10:31 AM.
                          Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                          The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                          P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

That will give the fitment I want even with my flared rear fenders?

Comment

Why are you buying reps....
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                              X