Clear All

• So what's next?
    sigpic
    Haus of Dub
    FrankenTurbo, Precision Turbo, Ksport Suspensions, Unitronic Software

Click for email

Keeping Akron stanced

Comment

• Mike, don't know you at all, other than what has been said in past threads (which isn't much.) You mentioned that all your wheels, tools, amongst other things, along with rusty, were in the garage.... Have you been able to get in yet and take a look at the extent of the damage beyond rusty?

I've been a soft spoken follower for a long time, and have loved every stage of the car. Glad to hear you're ok. Cars can be replaced, you can't. Even though at this point, it's very hard to look at it like that, considering you lost something you truly love and have put nothing but blood, sweat and tears into... you can always start a new rusty Jr.

Best of luck Mike. From one car enthusiast to another.

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
        Wow, that car has lived a hard and interesting life, i loved it at every different phase, if its definately not salvageable, you should keep whats left on some sort of plinth, legendary.

Other than that, im glad everyone is okay, and i hope you manage to get some of your treasures out.
        i second everything this man says. be well Mike!

Comment

• Jesus man I'm sorry

Comment

• Sorry to see that man, but knowing you, yo will bounce back like 100x stronger!!!!
            Tough loss Mike, we will all miss Rusty, and in some ways, there was no other way this beast would fade into the night, straight went out in a "blaze of glory" man.
            Glad you guys are all ok and only materials lost. But yes, I believe 1000x stronger!!!! Like a Phoenix from the ashes you shall rise!!!!

Comment

• Rust in peace!

Comment

• SAD out of every car in the world that could have been fired, why???? Rusty!!

Comment

• The important thing is that no one was seriously hurt.

Sorry for the loss of Rusty.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your loss Mike. Hope everything works out for ya.

Comment

• I just joined to tell you I loved Rusty.

Everything happens for a reason dude, Rusty died in a fire accident for a reason.
                      There is something down right sexy in your future, a project that would make Rusty proud.
                      Keep'on spark'n

Oh and PS: There needs to be a Stance Museum, so Rusty can be viewed for years to come. He is a legend.
                      Last edited by Yup; 04-12-2011, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• damn, this is a kick in the balls for you. i honestly suspected foul play here, maybe someone stole your shit and torched it. but now that i see the wheels in the back and a logical explanation it makes perfect sense. i'm sure this thread is not something you'd wanna show to an adjuster, but considering you have a cult following on the internet with dozens of websites supporting you, you should have no problem being reimbursed by your insurance. GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

• Oh bra, That sucks! Best of luck recovering the losses.
                          • 1213 AFFINITY
                          - NITE GRIND TRANSMISSIONS | GRIPSET | NASTIE GARAGE | CALI LOVE CLOTH. | EPH 2: 8-9
                          • 1213 AFFILIATION
                          - JDMKIDS | CALI LOVE | AS1 FAMILIA | FittedTho! | WYMC | STAYCLASSICK | Humble Squad | Upncominwhipz | THE ELITE | PRAXIS | NRTG

Comment

• It's time to take stance to a new level, mate. Tube chasis time. Full custom everything. That may not be the only way you could take Rusty beyond the level you've brought him to since acquiring him, but it's a way of keeping something dear to your heart, and a way to continue the innovation you've brought to the community.

If you have any questions at all about how you could revive him, and keep it safe, feel free to PM me a message. Some one who's been such an influence on this community deserves all the help he can get, hopefully I could be of assistance to that.

Glad to hear that everyone was ok, things obviously could have been so much worse.

-ATD

Comment

• mike,
                              sorry for your loss, but i'm glad that no one got hurt.
                              can't wait to see what you're going to do next

Comment

• Sorry man but, Rusty ran his course a long time. Cherish the memories, and carry the passion into a new project

Best of luck.
                                Low and Slow- 'in progress'

Comment

Working...
                                X