X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrcanes55 View Post
    [quote16x8 gta mesh
    ]
    Dude please get bigger wheels. Or just more tire. Your car is to low to have tire gap like that.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by righteousrags88 View Post
        Heres mine...

best ever!

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• Best thread or best thread ever
          Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.

Comment

• This thread needs some revival.

Comment

• ^ That was one hell of a revival. Car is a stunner, mate!

Comment

• I'll add a bit more fuel to the revival. Proper shoot and writeup to come, just a few iPhone pics from it's maiden voyage for now. RS285/286es, Spinfab half height hex caps (beautiful pieces BTW, highly recommended) 12mm spacer F, 10mm R (15mm F&R is probably the sweet spot, maybe 18mm if I'm pushing it and rubbing in and out of driveways, but I don't have either one on hand at the moment), Direzza Z1 245/40/18F, 265/35/18R, -1 camber F, natural R, Racing Dynamics springs, Bilstein Sports, Kmac camber plates (and a bunch of other bushings, bearings and arms, but those are for function).

I know that it could be a bit lower (currently planning out a functional C/O setup, I'm doing it for handling, dropping it a touch more is just a bonus), and I know the wheels could be pushed out more/widened, but I don't want to hack up my set of RS285/286es to do so. Anyway, without further ado...

Comment

• Those wheels are the perfect BBS.
                  Stunning M635.

That racecar one above too, is it the M5 engined one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    Those wheels are the perfect BBS.
                    Stunning M635.

That racecar one above too, is it the M5 engined one?
                    Thanks . I spent years looking for the right wheels...and I never want to let them go!

Comment

• Can't tempt you away with a lung, I'd even offer an arm?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        Can't tempt you away with a lung, I'd even offer an arm?!
                        I could definitely use an extra arm, would be awfully helpful when working on the car...if you threw in the ability to pause time or add hours to the day, we'd have a deal.

Comment

• Yours look great Matt....love E24's in red, it was my 2nd choice after white if I couldn't find it.....you RS' in 18's look great, definitely something to hang on to!

Another of mine to keep the thread alive....this time from the rear. The front will come down as soon as my driveway situation improves, sooner rather than later hopefully.

Comment

• That rear fit is perfect! You really nailed it! Also, great shot angle from the back, as easy as it is to get a good shot of these cars in front, out back...well, not so much. Not ugly, just hard to capture well IMO.

Comment

• Good looking cars!

Comment

• One of mine from a meet on the weekend....and yes, it's covered in a inch of dust. The meet was held on a dust bowl and with 1000+ cars driving past, it got caked!

Comment

Working...
                                X